markstuk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Sean' timestamp='1465488422' post='3068713']
An excellent and very efficient deal on an amp head. Another basschat winner. Despatch, delivery and comms all top notch. Very happy indeed :-)
[/quote]

I must add a follow up piece of feedback for Pete to say that his help and support getting info and a proof of purchase to me for a warranty claim on an amp I bought from him was absolutely outstanding and very much appreciated. The amp's fan failed last Friday night while gigging and due to Pete's lightning response and excellent advice said amp was swiftly returned to the manufacturer's service centre, is now repaired under warranty and back with me today. :)

Edited by Sean

[quote name='Sean' timestamp='1473356704' post='3129474']
I must add a follow up piece of feedback for Pete to say that his help and support getting info and a proof of purchase to me for a warranty claim on an amp I bought from him was absolutely outstanding and very much appreciated. The amp's fan failed last Friday night while gigging and due to Pete's lightning response and excellent advice said amp was swiftly returned to the manufacturer's service centre, is now repaired under warranty and back with me today. :)
[/quote]

Many thanks, Sean. Glad it all got sorted. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1296932644' post='1116847']
Just picked up my dream bass from Pete earlier today, 1990 Thumb NT 4, couldn't be happier!
[/quote]
I did it again, only this time it was a 1989 model, I'm equally ecstatic! Cheers mate.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...