Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Scooby..

markstuk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did a deal with Pete for my Warwick Thumb.
Great guy to deal with from start to finish. I'm a bit gutted it's gone but I'm sure it's gone to a good home.

Thanks for everything Bud,
Pete.
B)

• 1 month later...

Great guy to deal with. Just bought Pete's TC Electronic Staccato '51 and the transaction was completely painless and entirely amicable. He's very quick to respond to PM's etc., which always makes me feel more confident when dealing with people. Happy to answer a few questions I asked before we talked money and wasn't offended to do a bit deal negotiation either. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Mark

Pete and I just traded amps (his Aguilar Tonehammer for my TC RH750).

An extremely smooth transaction with excellent communications throughout. An absolute pleasure to do business with!

Highly recommended :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Collected a TecAmp S210 from Pete today everything just as it should be, fine guy to deal with, no issues just fired the Cab up with a couple of different heads works best with my Tecamp BonaFide. Pleasure doing business Pete.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pete is a top guy to deal with. I shipped a Demeter amp to Pete and unfortunately it got damaged in transit. He was a great help, very understanding and extremely supportive to help me with the courier company insurance, he went well out of his way to help out (sending photos, videos and re-boxing up and shipping off on my behalf). Excellent communications, very friendly, completely honest and extremely trustworthy, goes above and beyond what you'd expect. Can't recommend highly enough. Thanks Pete.

• 2 weeks later...