Why become a member? ×

All I Want For Christmas Is You

MikanHannille

Awesome vid in the OP love it and thoroughly inspiring. That guy not only defeats a disability that would see most of us give up playing for good he also plays really really well and the conveys heaps of feeling.

The other vid is the exact same bland 80's style slap fest you would expect from MK. Technically amazing I'm sure but totally self indulgent and aimed at providing festive "w@nkfodder" for his fan club more than anything else. I'm sure he's a great guy tho :)

There you go - exactly my point.

For people to put down a fellow player, and a player that can probably play better than the majority of people who comment on here, is pretty dire. The fact that the guy can play to such a standard despite a pretty obvious disability, is nothing short of fantastic. All power to the guy in the OP. Bravo!

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='1065735' date='Dec 21 2010, 03:01 PM']Can we start a petition to get Mark King's right arm amputated?

Failing that just his thumb would do!

Should i run away before the nuthuggers start crying? :)[/quote]

Seriously, is there any need for that?