Why become a member? ×

ash's Feedback

ThomBassmonkey

• 4 weeks later...

Just done an impossibly easy deal with Ash for his lovely MIJ VSP P Bass in spankingly excellent condition.

The item was well packed up, despatched from oop North and received darn Sarth in less than 24 hours, all ship-shape and Bristol-like.

Ash proved to be more than a man of his word and I for one would not hesitate doing business with him again in the future...

....hopefully next time it will over a coffee and a chin-wag.

Cheers Ash. Excellent job, Sir.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

brought a lovely JV precision from Ash, all as described, packaged well and all done very swiftly. nice one

whilst i think about it, i did buy a roadworn jazz from Ash within the last 12 months but forgot to feedback!

2 basses from a trusty, reliable gent. there.....

Dropped over to Ash's the other night to trade a guitar for some PA stuff. We spent a good while just chatting about music and books, going through his loooooverly bass collection and playing around with some sound engineering bits and bobs.

Besides the trade, it was nice to spend some time with a genuine trustworthy person involved in music. Welcome over mine for a cuppa any time Ash

Cheers

Tom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ash sold me his Hayman 40 40 bass. It has arrived chez The Bass Doc for restoration. I hope to have visual contact with this handmade English classic when it has been resurrected by the master. Excellent communications from Ash. He kept me informed at every stage of the delivery and sent an ETA and tracking number. All good. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...