• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my second purchase from Ash. I bought a lovely Musicman Sterling from him at the weekend after he’d kindly held it for me. It duly arrived today in great shape and is a lovely bass. I’m so glad to finally have one of these again; I’d forgotten how great they sound and how comfortable they are to play.

Transaction was smooth and communication great throughout. I’d happily deal again. 

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Sold Ash my '98 USA Sterling to twin up with the Pearl Blue/black plate/maple one he has.

Very smooth transaction both ways completed in a couple of days, although I did cheat and use the work door to door couriers (at mates rates and a bottle of decent malt to the facilities manager) which made things a little less sweaty than trusting such a fine bit of kit to DHL/UPS/Parcelforce.

A real gent and a pleasure to do business with.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought an Ernie Ball Musicman USA Sterling from Ash. What a great guy. Really friendly and knowledgeable on all things bass related. I even got to play his fantastic collection of basses. The Musicman was exactly as advertised, with a fantastic setup. I would not hesitate to buy from Ash in the future. Thanks Ash

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...