Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball MM Sterling Black Onyx 'Limited Edition' Stunning! No 132 of 150.

thebrig

[size=3]For sale is my [b]Musicman Sterling Black Onyx "Davtran" Limited Edition[/b]
Only 150 made, and were all produced circa. Oct and Nov 2002.
This is No 132 of 150 and has a Certificate of Authenticity.
Never been gigged and has been kept in it's case for most of it's life, and still has the plastic film on the back cover.
It is absolutely beautiful, being totally black, and I once strung it with DR Peacock Blue strings and it looked stunning!
As you can imagine, it plays and sounds just like a Musicman should do.
A collector's item, but it really deserves to be played as well.

[size=3]I might consider a trade for a quality [b]USA Fender Precision[/b].[/size]

[b]£1,250[/b] [b][i]posted[/i].[/b][/size]

[size=3]I have added new photos with "[b]Fluorescent Orange[/b]" DR's fitted.[/size]

Edited by thebrig

[quote name='thebrig' post='1056146' date='Dec 12 2010, 04:09 PM']Sorry, I'm looking for a quality lightweight bass because of neck and shoulder problems.[/quote]

If I'd got 2 Status Streamlines i'd happily trade one for this.......unfortunately I'm down to my last one.

[quote name='thebrig' post='1055189' date='Dec 11 2010, 05:50 PM']For sale is my [b]Musicman Sterling Black Onyx "Davtran" Limited Edition[/b]
Only 150 made, and were all produced circa. Oct and Nov 2002.
This is No 132 of 150 and has a Certificate of Authenticity.
Never been gigged and has been kept in it's case for most of it's life, and still has the plastic film on the back cover.
It is absolutely beautiful, being totally black, and I once strung it with DR Peacock Blue strings and it looked stunning!
As you can imagine, it plays and sounds just like a Musicman should do.
A collecters item, but really deserves to be played.
I'm looking for around £1,650[/quote]

"How much more black? And the answer is none more..."

Must be the best looking bass guitar I have ever seen. Add everything else into the mix - the quality, sound and playability, and I think you are insane selling this. Unless you desperately need the cash for an emergency just lock it away and get it out of the case again when your shoulder is fixed. Or just get it out of the case and admire it. You'll never get another one and regret selling it forever.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...