Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Spider III 212

Bought this second-hand about a year ago for messing around with song writing and stuff but hardly ever use it. In perfect working order, very good condition, i would doubt it has ever been gigged, super versatile with built in effects .... you could sell all your geetar effects pedals and buy this with the proceeds!! Pricewise, i would like [s]£170[/s]...£150 for it, which hopefully seems fair? :)

I also have a FBV Shortboard to go with it + ethernet cable. [s]£100[/s]... £90 (Will also work Bass pod etc..)

Will split or Deal for[s] £250 [/s]...£230 for the lot??

Happy to meet in the Dorset area for pick up or go halves on courierage.... :)

Here is the blurb:

[i]Spider® III delivers detailed amp models based on some of the greatest guitar sounds ever created. To keep these sounds authentic, we kidnapped some of our favourite artists to dial in each amp model. Now you can rule the stage with the Insane model with its truly massive gain or explore your sensitive side in the studio with the Clean model. It’s all up to you.

FEATURES:
12 Custom Amp Models from Clean to Insane

7 Smart Control FX (up to 3 simultaneous) including Tape Echo, Sweep Echo, Standard Delay (all with Tap Tempo) Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and Reverb

250 artist-created presets

150 song-based presets

Plus 36 user programmable presets
Built-in front panel tuner

2 - 12” Custom Celestion® Speakers
150 Watts Stereo (75W x 2)
Dimensions: 26.4L x 21.0H x 10.75D[/i]

Edited by TommyK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...