Why become a member? ×

PASS IT ON: Squeeze: song by song.

daz

An interesting book for Squeeze fans and song writers alike. I have included an [url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1860746047/sr=1-1/qid=1291150272/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1291150272&sr=1-1&seller="]Amazon link [/url]so people can see what the book is about. I was just about to give away a copy of this book, when i looked inside and found it autographed by Glen Tilbrook himself! Fortunately though I also have a second copy, :) Bought by mistake, so thats the one im giving away. The song by song series is an interesting idea. Including as it does a biography of the band. All the bands songs are gone through and what they are about and how they were penned (if they remember) is in this book. Also the entire cataloge of songs have the lyrics printed out.

I have only recenly got into Squeeze, when i saw a greatest hits cd and realized i knew every song on it and most of them were quality, with some good bass in them.

Anyone wants a read let me know, ill do the usual list etc.

Edited by daz

Book now on its way to Gary.

List of those who wish to read the book then pass it to next person.

Please check in here when book is recieved and sent on to next on the list, so we know where it is. Thanks

List as follows

1) Gary Mac
2) BassBunny

Any more ?

Edited by daz

• 4 weeks later...

List of those who wish to read the book then pass it to next person.

Please check in here when book is recieved and sent on to next on the list, so we know where it is. Thanks

List as follows

BassBunny has the book at the moment. Next are:

1)Gub
2)Mart

Any more ?

Edited by daz

[quote name='gary mac' post='1074228' date='Jan 1 2011, 10:44 AM']BassBunny doesn't have it yet, but I did post it first class yesterday morning.

Thanks Daz I really enjoyed.[/quote]

Have recieved the book and have started reading. Will get in touch with next on the list as soon as i get near th'end, (shouldn't be long as it is a crackin read)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='gub' post='1140262' date='Feb 24 2011, 06:44 PM']All finnished , a great read ,and i dont read much these days but this was really interesting . will post in the morning to mart[/quote]
:) Looking forward to it!

Then, after me, it looks like it'll go onto:
1) Chimike,
2) Jacqueslemac.

Any other takers?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...