Why become a member? ×

FS - Homemade P-Bass

Me And My Bass

Up for sale - my wee summer project P-Bass.

Good bits - Gotoh Bridge, CTS pots, Wizard Thumper pickups, Q knobs & Setup/service including copper shelding/star grounding from our very Mark (7string) @ [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85024"]Glasgow setups[/url].

Bad bits - beat up body (all cosmetic, adds to the image IMO), 3 cm hairline crack on neck & 'Fecker Pretender Bass' decal not finished yet.

Great sounding bass that really packs a punch, was using it for some rocco fingerstyle stuff. The body and neck l am unsure the brand, but certainly where not together as Mark done a job puting it all together.
I have now bought a bari sax l need to fork out a fortune to get serviced, so the P-Bass has to go.

Will post if buyer is willing to arrange.

Looking for £100! Firm
Will get some detailed pics up soon -

[attachment=65399:DSCF0782.JPG] [attachment=65400:DSCF0784.JPG] [attachment=65401:CC_bass_4.JPG] [attachment=65402:CC_bass_2.JPG]

Edited by Me And My Bass

Hi is this still for sale ? [email protected]

[quote name='Me And My Bass' post='1042767' date='Nov 30 2010, 08:07 PM']Up for sale - my wee summer project P-Bass.

Good bits - Gotoh Bridge, CTS pots, Wizard Thumper pickups, Q knobs & Setup/service including copper shelding/star grounding from our very Mark (7string) @ [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85024"]Glasgow setups[/url].

Bad bits - beat up body (all cosmetic, adds to the image IMO), 3 cm hairline crack on neck & 'Fecker Pretender Bass' decal not finished yet.

Great sounding bass that really packs a punch, was using it for some rocco fingerstyle stuff. The body and neck l am unsure the brand, but certainly where not together as Mark done a job puting it all together.
I have now bought a bari sax l need to fork out a fortune to get serviced, so the P-Bass has to go.

Will post if buyer is willing to arrange. Comes with a Rockbag double bass case for 2 basses (light tear at the of it, still in good order though).

Looking for £100! Firm
Will get some detailed pics up soon -

[attachment=65399:DSCF0782.JPG] [attachment=65400:DSCF0784.JPG] [attachment=65401:CC_bass_4.JPG] [attachment=65402:CC_bass_2.JPG][/quote]

• 6 months later...

[quote name='LloydyG10' post='1272713' date='Jun 17 2011, 01:35 PM']Hello There, despite the 3cm hairline crack in the neck what condition is the neck in? what condiction are the frets in, neck straightness etc?
Is there any chance of some more detailed pictures?

Thanks!!

LloydyG10[/quote]

Neck is nice and straight, frets have slight wear nothing major - good for £100 bass! lol I will dig out the digital camera and get some more snaps for you.

[quote name='Me And My Bass' post='1272724' date='Jun 17 2011, 01:42 PM']Neck is nice and straight, frets have slight wear nothing major - good for £100 bass! lol I will dig out the digital camera and get some more snaps for you.[/quote]

Cheers!!

• 1 month later...