* Freq Response: 40hz - 16khz
* Power Rating: 750w RMS (1800w Peak)
* 5.3 Ohms
* Suggested Wattage: 200w - 1000w
* Sensitivity: 103db SPL @ 1w 1m
* Recessed Handles
* Dimensions: 23" H x 21.5" W x 16.5 " D
* 47 lbs. [/b]

I've owned this cab for just over a year (from new) and in which time it has been used on only a few occasions. I have now parted company with my band and an imminent house purchase has forced me to reconsider my bass amplification needs - that and my purchase of a Bass Pod Pro XT :huh:.

As I can't foresee myself using this cab any time soon I'd like to offer it for sale, and/or possible part ex.

I won't bore you with my interpretation of the sound - only to say I love this thing to bits, but love my girlfriend more... ahhhhh.. :)

I'm initially looking for interest as I have had some already, but that is not a definite. Having convinced myself that this is the right thing to do, I'm going to go with it and invite interested parties to PM me and we'll go from there.
I'd be interested in smaller decent cabs (EA, EBS, Aguilar and so on) or cash in the region of [b]£550[/b]

I can post to any UK location (at cost) and have traded, sold and borrowed from quite a few fellow bass players who like to call this place home - so I should have enough verbal feedback. ;)

PM me and I'll get back ASAP.

[b]£550 ono[/b]

Cheers

Stu

Edited by bleedproof

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='121678' date='Jan 16 2008, 07:05 PM']Oh Stu, sorry, ive got one now, oh well, it will soon go.[/quote]
No probs Andy. I spotted you had one coming, and you would have been my first port of call... I'm sorry we couldn't have done a deal. It all got a bit confused.