Why become a member? ×

PRICE LOWERED AGAIN!! FS: Lakland Skyline Decade incl OLHC - w/ PICS!

iam

PICTURES!
Might have to sell because of extensive maintenance costs to my car.

Humbucker CHi-sonics installed with better pots and pushpull pot.
Passive
Very lightweight
Plek'd
incl original lakland leather case.

Stunner mahogany body!

1000£--> 900£ --> 850£(incl shipping)
1150€--> 1050€ --> 1000€(incl shipping)

Edited by iam

[quote name='iam' post='1035140' date='Nov 24 2010, 03:45 PM']Being a feeler, no pictures just yet.

Passive
Very lightweight
Plek'd

Stunner mahogany body!

1000£
1150€[/quote]

wow man, are you gonna keep any of your basses?? :)
seems like you're selling all your recently aquired beauty's with a significant loss ? must be a painfull experience... :)

Good luck with the sale though and i hope things will get better for you in the near future!

Regards,
Don

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='1035168' date='Nov 24 2010, 04:11 PM']wow man, are you gonna keep any of your basses?? :)
seems like you're selling all your recently aquired beauty's with a significant loss ? must be a painfull experience... :)

Good luck with the sale though and i hope things will get better for you in the near future!

Regards,
Don[/quote]

I still have my Epiphone EB3 :/
Painfull but a must, I'm affraid

[quote name='iam' post='1035140' date='Nov 24 2010, 02:45 PM']Being a feeler, no pictures just yet.

Passive
Very lightweight
Plek'd

Stunner mahogany body!

1000£
1150€[/quote]
I thought all the Skyline Decades with humbuckers were active and only the single coils were passive. Was this a special order?

How are the pots better? Is the pushpull a coil tap?

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='1035537' date='Nov 24 2010, 08:58 PM']I thought all the Skyline Decades with humbuckers were active and only the single coils were passive. Was this a special order?

How are the pots better? Is the pushpull a coil tap?[/quote]

Pots are CTS, there is also a orange drop in there.
The humbuckers were put in there by a Chi-Sonic expert.
No special order.

The pushpull is a coil tap yes!

Goddamn, I'm going to regret this! This Decade should last me for at least a few decades :/

[quote name='iam' post='1035711' date='Nov 24 2010, 10:37 PM']Pots are CTS, there is also a orange drop in there.
The humbuckers were put in there by a Chi-Sonic expert.
No special order.

The pushpull is a coil tap yes!

Goddamn, I'm going to regret this! This Decade should last me for at least a few decades :/[/quote]
Thanks for the info. I'm not interested in buying as I already have one but good luck with the sale.

I am interested though in how you think the humbucker sound compares with the single coils. Did you have the changes done or did you buy it as it is now?

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='1035731' date='Nov 24 2010, 11:53 PM']Thanks for the info. I'm not interested in buying as I already have one but good luck with the sale.

I am interested though in how you think the humbucker sound compares with the single coils. Did you have the changes done or did you buy it as it is now?[/quote]

The humbuckers sound even more fatter than the single coils. Bought it as it is now.

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='1041330' date='Nov 29 2010, 05:33 PM']These are great sounding basses. [url="http://www.lakland.com/ac_decade.htm"]There are sound samples here at Lakland[/url] - although single coils not humbuckers I think.

Have a bump on me.[/quote]

Thanks man!
The bass is still here, make me an offer!

[quote name='99ster' post='1052388' date='Dec 9 2010, 09:31 AM']Can I ask where you're based? Thanks.[/quote]

Bruges, Belgium.

But shipping is no problem.

Also if you would consider cross over (I have had people crossing over from the UK before)
I will give you a free guided tour of the beautiful city of Bruges!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='iam' post='1062323' date='Dec 18 2010, 11:21 AM']SOLD to Legion![/quote]
It's true...I'm a bad man. Hopefully this will arrive intact and I can strap it together with my Tony Franklin, throw a knife into the middle and see who's the victor. Harsh I know, but just playing them and making the decision would be sooo much harder for me :)

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='1066717' date='Dec 22 2010, 12:55 PM']Oh I see, Jas, I didn't realise it was this one that you'd bought.[/quote]
According to the tracking info it's out for delivery today :)

I'll let you know how I get on with it Dave. If all goes to plan I can give it a whirl at tonights rehearsal.

J