Why become a member? ×

Feedback for dub_junkie

Alien

• 1 month later...

Bought a Musicman Axis Super Sport from Keir a few months ago, which remains my main six string to this day.

I was so happy with it, I hassled him for a G&L L2000 I saw he had bought... he relented and sold it to me for a bargain price. Seriously nice bass.

I'm half-resigned to the fact I will be giving him more money in the future... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really nice guy, great to talk to on the phone. Fast to respond to PMs and just generally cool to deal with.

I bought a Spector off him and it came bubble wrapped, in a gig bag, bubble wrapped some more and then taped up in a box with polystyrene blocks. Needless to say it arrived in perfect condition.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I echo all the above, just bought a gorgeous orange tiger striped G&L USA from Kier and what a stunner!
Very easy and pleasant to talk to on the phone, really well packed too.
Arrived when he said it would in perfect condition.

Thanks Kier, you're a star.

Tom.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have bought one of Keir's Stingrays - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/176118-musicman-stingray-5-now-sold"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/176118-musicman-stingray-5-now-sold[/url] An excellent guy to deal with and recommended without reservation to all. :i-m_so_happy:

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Keir bought my Joyo Sweet baby overdrive.
Very good communication, pleasant and easy.
A while ago I bought an SD preamp from him but forgot to leave feedback as... over a year afterwards I still have not used the preamp and is sitting in my drawer :blush: but I am sure it works fine and I remember the transaction back then also being smooth and easy.
Thank you, Keir! :) :)

PS: oh, and it seems he likes guitars with P90 pickups as well. Clearly a man of taste! :lol:

Edited by mcnach

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Met with Keir Yesterday to trade my Takamine Acoustic for his Fender Jaguar bass. The bass was in perfect condition, and we spent about an hour chatting over coffee. A genuinely decent and honest guy who is a credit to this forum and highly recommended. Was a pleasure Keir, take care buddy.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Just bought a Cort GB75 JH from very helpful Keir up in Scotland.

Bass arrived today safe and sound due to superb double box packaging and usual reliable

UPS delivery. Keir’s photos of the bass were excellent and he gave me all the info I needed.

Payment was easy via BACS, no problem at all. Thanks again Keir for making it a very smooth purchase

and I recommend  Basschatters to buy from you with confidence. Good luck with the band. Cheers, Quent.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...