Why become a member? ×

why does no one buy anything on this site

geofio

• 3 months later...

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SITE FOR BASS ENTHUSIASTS, EXPENSIVE BASSES, CHEAP BASSES, WHATEVER , ALL I CAN SEE IS GUYS LOOKING AT PICS AND MAKING COMMENTS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ABOUT SLAPPING, ITS A WASTE OF TIM AND HIS ROTOSOUND STAND AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. IS THERE REALLY ANY POINT IN LEARNING TO READ?????? CHEERS CLARKY

[quote name='Clarky' post='1162909' date='Mar 15 2011, 11:35 AM']THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SITE FOR BASS ENTHUSIASTS, EXPENSIVE BASSES, CHEAP BASSES, WHATEVER , ALL I CAN SEE IS GUYS LOOKING AT PICS AND MAKING COMMENTS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ABOUT SLAPPING, ITS A WASTE OF TIM AND HIS ROTOSOUND STAND AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. IS THERE REALLY ANY POINT IN LEARNING TO READ?????? CHEERS CLARKY[/quote]

Wanna buy a caps lock key Mate? :)

To the original poster, mate, you sound like a real knob!

I pop into the forum every now and then, and everything I have advertised for sale has been snapped up quickly. Some have actually been sold within 15 minutes!! I've also bought numerous items too.

Maybe the reason no one bought your stuff is due to it being of little or no interest to the browsers? Or maybe it wasn't priced to sell?

Or maybe your attitude turned people off?

Just saying matey...........

Here I am, sat at home, clock-watching before I start a late shift at the most depressing place it's ever been my misfortune to work at. I'm reading this topic and I shall now go to work with a smile on my face. Thank you to all the professional piss-takers, you are men after my own heart. :)
By the way, I bought a VM Squire Jazz fretless on here last year, and I am now considering taking up fretless exclusively. So the For Sale section works for me. :lol:

P.S. If it was a Schecter Model T(im) I might have been interested... :)

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='1163597' date='Mar 15 2011, 08:08 PM']I can`t be bothered reading all these posts again, just don`t seem to have the Tim. Did he ever re-appear or did he return to his toadstool at the bottom of the garden?

Jez[/quote]
I heard he quit playing bass and took up drumming.....last seen in Kentish Town eyeing up a TIMpani

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='1163685' date='Mar 15 2011, 08:56 PM']His last topics were 3 separate threads for 'Ric 4003 wanted' followed by 5 separate threads for 'Ric 4003 for sale'...[/quote]
Perhaps it's time to leave the poor f***er alone. Maybe he's got some issues we're not aware of and this might be tearing him apart for all we know. I'd be supremely upset and embarrassed. But I probably wouldn't have started a thread like that anyway. Nevertheless ..

[quote name='silddx' post='1163705' date='Mar 15 2011, 09:05 PM']Perhaps it's time to leave the poor f***er alone. Maybe he's got some issues we're not aware of and this might be tearing him apart for all we know. I'd be supremely upset and embarrassed. But I probably wouldn't have started a thread like that anyway. Nevertheless ..[/quote]
+1
All this hilarity at his expense could be quite TIMatic.
Mind you, considering his original outburst, he might not be receiving a TIMendous amount of TIMpathy just yet.
It'll all blow over soon enough though. And as we know, TIM heals all wounds.

Tim.