Why become a member? ×

why does no one buy anything on this site

geofio

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SITE FOR BASS ENTHUSIASTS, EXPENSIVE BASSES, CHEAP BASSES, WHATEVER , ALL I CAN SEE IS GUYS LOOKING AT PICS AND MAKING COMMENTS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, ITS A WASTE OF TIM ADVERTISING ON HERE AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. IS THERE REALLY ANY POINT IN HAVING A FOR SALE SECTION?????? CHEERS GEORGE

[quote name='geofio' post='1028375' date='Nov 18 2010, 08:26 PM']THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SITE FOR BASS ENTHUSIASTS, EXPENSIVE BASSES, CHEAP BASSES, WHATEVER , ALL I CAN SEE IS GUYS LOOKING AT PICS AND MAKING COMMENTS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, ITS A WASTE OF TIM ADVERTISING ON HERE AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. IS THERE REALLY ANY POINT IN HAVING A FOR SALE SECTION?????? CHEERS GEORGE[/quote]

Q: how do you turn a bass player into a millionaire?
A: start him off with a billion!!

none of 'em have got any cash....... :)

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='1028379' date='Nov 18 2010, 08:29 PM']It's worked for me - in both directions - very well on many occassions. I expect half the community is writing something similar as I type - so I respectfully suggest you wind your neck in toot suite.[/quote]

Yep I've bought a nice bass off here, traded one and have not quite sold another!

[quote name='geofio' post='1028375' date='Nov 18 2010, 08:26 PM']THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SITE FOR BASS ENTHUSIASTS, EXPENSIVE BASSES, CHEAP BASSES, WHATEVER , ALL I CAN SEE IS GUYS LOOKING AT PICS AND MAKING COMMENTS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, ITS A WASTE OF TIM ADVERTISING ON HERE AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. IS THERE REALLY ANY POINT IN HAVING A FOR SALE SECTION?????? CHEERS GEORGE[/quote]

MB1. :)
What ya Selling?

Picked up a Great cab! Strings and a great pedal just recently!.... You Timewasting Sellers know who you are!... and again Many Thanks! :lol: :)

Edited by MB1

If you're not having any success selling on these forums please feel free to use other mediums, I've taken the time to compile a small list of websites below which where designed for just such occasions.

www.ebay.co.uk
www.gumtree.co.uk
www.ebid.co.uk
www.yourlocalnewspaperhere.co.uk

[b][size=7]DUDE, CHECK OUT MY PREVIOUS POSTS AND HAVE A RETHINK[/size][/b]

I've bought & sold scrillions of stuff over the past two years & every transaction was 'fab' & so I definately don't think it's a waste!!

All the best,

TIM.......'trust me......it's my real name' :) !! x x

[quote name='Soliloquy' post='1028395' date='Nov 18 2010, 08:40 PM']I have about £1500 for a nice fretless, but I haven't seen anything that I like.

I bought my Marleaux from on here a couple of months ago.

It's getting towards Christmas though isn't it ?[/quote]

Edited by dodgnofski

I've sold three pedals, a firewire audio interface, most of the bits for a BFM O10/J210. A couple of times I've put feelers out for my Warwick (it doesn't get played much I'm more of a Precision man) and had plenty of interest. It's when I take it out of the bag and realise what great basses they are I decide to keep it :).

I've bought various bass bits too.

Plenty of deals to be done if you're realistic with your price and happy to a bit of negotiation.

Definitely beats E-Bay.

PS The 'wick will definitely up for sale for real soon. I'm going to need the money for a Warmoth P-bass body :)

It's 'me'.......I'm Spartacus....................oops sorry......I meant Tim :lol: !!

[quote name='Bassulike66' post='1028409' date='Nov 18 2010, 08:48 PM']Iv'e sold 3 or 4 basses and purchased just as many this year....

Also got my Spector Euro 6LX (spalted maple,mmmmm). via a trade on here...

and, iv'e built a nice pedal board up via buying and selling on the Effects for sale forum..

BC rules!! :)

Oh' and who the feck is TIM!!?? :)[/quote]

Edited by dodgnofski

[quote name='dodgnofski' post='1028412' date='Nov 18 2010, 08:51 PM']It's 'me'.......I'm Spartacus....................oops sorry......I meant Tim :) !![/quote]
GOOD TO SEE SO MANY REPLIES AT LEAST IT PROVES THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE!!!! NOT EVERYONE HAS A RICK OR 1975 JAZZ BASS TO SELL MY POINT IS I HAVE A NICE SHECTER DAMIEN 4 STRING ACTIVE FOR SALE AND NOT A PEEP!!! I HAVE PURCHASED A RICK FROM THIS SITE 18 MONTHS AGO SO I KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET A GOOD DEAL ON HERE IT JUST SEEMS TO HAVE DIED A DEATH , AND AM NOT GETTING AT ANYONE , JUST FRUSTRATION. CHEERS GEORGE

[quote name='CPBassman' post='1028419' date='Nov 18 2010, 08:54 PM']What a numpty.

BC is a wonderful medium full of great folks. If you dont like it then XXXX off[/quote]
NO NEED FOR THAT STUFF PAL , I AM ONLY MAKING A POINT AND WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Yep, I've bought a bunch of things off here this year, and sold, um, a smaller bunch of things :)
Maybe this post could be edited to "it's a waste of Tim [bless im] advertising Shecter "Damien" 4 string active basses on here"?

PS. No need to SHOUT