Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Carlsbro Bassline 150 Combo *SOLD*

WILD FROG SHOT

Carlsbro Bassline 150 Combo

150W amp with a 15" speaker.

History: One careful lady owner. Approximately 20 gigs on the clock + some quiet bedroom rehearsal.

My girlfriend used to use this as her gigging amp, but has given up playing bass for the time being. We're moving house soon so trying to cut down on the number of large(ish) items we have to move.

It is in perfect working order and is generally in good condition. The input jack socket has a small part of the plastic surround missing; this makes no difference to the sound quality and the lead remains in the amp just as well as if it were there.

Sorry for the rubbish picture, but it gives an idea. I will take some better shots at the weekend.

[s]£100[/s] [s]£90![/s] NOW £80!

Collection from Bristol or can deliver or meet within a reasonable distance.

Edited by WILD FROG SHOT

[quote name='LemonCello' post='1027896' date='Nov 18 2010, 01:27 PM']Hi Froggy,

How old is the Amp and is the 15" the Celestion?

Might just drive over the bridge and get this if as Leslie Crowther used to say "the price is right"

Thanks,

LC[/quote]

Herro,

I will check the age with my girlfriend this evening and get back to you. I think it is a Celestion, but will have a look.

Are you from the Amalfi coast?

Cheers,

Kieran

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1057631' date='Dec 13 2010, 06:34 PM']I have one of these, it is indeed the celestion in it (assuming it's stock).

Served me well for almost 10 years through heavy gigging.[/quote]

Thanks Thom, I thought it was but wasn't certain and didn't really fancy taking it apart to find out. It's a quality amp, we just don't need it anymore!