Why become a member? ×

Ashdown FreeBASS

99ster

Ive just purchased one of these fom ebay and im absalutely discusted with it there is all kinds of interference when you play a note. The cable seems to be very cheap so when you move it around it crackles and i have tried using it at my local studio and on my ashdown rig with diffeent cables and it makes no difference at all plus i have noticed that when you tap the transmitter you can hear it through the amp. i do hope i have a duff one as it bloody shoddy for ashdown in my opinion and i would expect a much better product from them.

Markus

• 2 years later...

Anyone else have any feedback on these? I currently have a stageclix jack, which is the absolute business..... but it keeps breaking, and I keep having to send it back. So, I'm looking for something else to fill in while the stageclix is away being fixed. Or maybe as a permanent replacement when I get sick of sending it back every five minutes.
They seem too cheap to be true, and I haven't been able to find a whole lot about them online.