Why become a member? ×

Feedback for alyctes

oldslapper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wonderful guy to trade with. Sold my Ebow to him, and he was very responsive and direct. Very honest as well. His bank password got reset during our transaction, and he was very humble and honest throughout the whole process. Would gladly trade with him again without a thought.

Enjoy the Ebow!!

Regards,
Faiz

• 2 weeks later...

Sold Mike my Satellite P/J bass - selling basses is always a traumatic event for me that I avoid unless totally unavoidable, so I was lucky that Mike turned out to be about the most ace guy you could wish to do a deal with. Totally straight; no messing - asked for the bass, paid for it quick as a flash, had a few entertaining chats.

Hope you enjoy the bass Mike, and cheers for a very smooth deal....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mike sold me a bass. Due to a mistake on his part I had to return it to him. He immediately accepted that he'd made a mistake (an understandable mistake imo) and went out of his way to ensure my payment was refunded promptly. He's as fair as they come and I'd be happy to deal with him any time without any reservations whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...