Why become a member? ×

Pedal Board Recommendations

theotherphiljones

Hi guys

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I use about 10 (ish) pedals, obviously various sizes but nothing larger than a cry baby or big muff.

Been looking at Spider boards at Flightcase warehouse, either the medium or large. Just trying to get some advice from you guys before i blag my girlfriend for an early christmas present.

Thanks in advance

Phil

[quote name='theotherphiljones' post='1023976' date='Nov 14 2010, 09:06 PM']Hi guys

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I use about 10 (ish) pedals, obviously various sizes but nothing larger than a cry baby or big muff.

Been looking at Spider boards at Flightcase warehouse, either the medium or large. Just trying to get some advice from you guys before i blag my girlfriend for an early christmas present.

Thanks in advance

Phil[/quote]

I had a spider xxl case for a while and hated it. Its ridiculously heavy, and cumbersome. They are solid tho.

Diago make great boards that are rock solid and not too heavy.

I'm not a big fan of Behringer gear in general, but this pedal board I can definitely recommend. It's light weight, sturdy, comes with a very good and adequately dimensioned power supply. It's made of plastic, but not an extremely rigid one so it can stand the bumps of the road without breaking. It's also really easy for you to customise the internal space so it can fit bigger pedals like a wah, or a big muff. I've been using mine every day at home and at least once a week gigging around for one year now, with no complaints.

If you have any more questions about it, let me know.

[quote name='eddiehoffmann' post='1025210' date='Nov 15 2010, 09:13 PM']I'm not a big fan of Behringer gear in general, but this pedal board I can definitely recommend. It's light weight, sturdy, comes with a very good and adequately dimensioned power supply. It's made of plastic, but not an extremely rigid one so it can stand the bumps of the road without breaking. It's also really easy for you to customise the internal space so it can fit bigger pedals like a wah, or a big muff. I've been using mine every day at home and at least once a week gigging around for one year now, with no complaints.

If you have any more questions about it, let me know.[/quote]

thanks. which board?

phil

[quote name='eddiehoffmann' post='1025331' date='Nov 15 2010, 11:26 PM']Sorry... Forgot the link! :)
There you go: [url="http://www.dv247.com/guitars/behringer-pb1000-pedalboard-for-guitar-effects-pedals--43300"]Behringer PB1000[/url][/quote]

Just don't fill it with Behringer pedals!

I got a decent sized Warwick case for the bargain price of £20 s/h. It's sturdy, although one of the corners was coming off when I bought it so I'm not sure what was done to cause that. It's certainly done me well through many gigs and a trip to Europe.