Why become a member? ×

Where Have The Girls Gone?

Pete Academy

There was "Neko" who joined a couple of months ago, I've not really seen her about the place since the end of last month though. Which isn't actually a very long time.

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='1021283' date='Nov 12 2010, 12:32 PM']Dunno about Zoe (did she finish sixth form this year and start a new, exciting university life?)[/quote]

As opposed to me, who started a pretty old and boring university life...

Hello! bottomendian grassed you all up asking about me...
Thought I'd quickly check in and say hi, my bassiness is kind of on hold at the min after both my band and lessons went balls up for totally random reasons. I'm not fulltime at work in a really stressful job, and currently battling generalised anxiety disorder and bad panic attacks. :)
Other than that life's peachy :)

I keep meaning to come back and say hi but I've been feeling sh*te recently so haven't been doing much of anything other than work! I will be back soon when I'm feeling more 'me'...

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='1021721' date='Nov 12 2010, 05:37 PM']Hello! bottomendian grassed you all up asking about me...
Thought I'd quickly check in and say hi, my bassiness is kind of on hold at the min after both my band and lessons went balls up for totally random reasons. I'm not fulltime at work in a really stressful job, and currently battling generalised anxiety disorder and bad panic attacks. :)

I keep meaning to come back and say hi but I've been feeling sh*te recently so haven't been doing much of anything other than work! I will be back soon when I'm feeling more 'me'...[/quote]
hi !

feeling sh*te ? re-join the club ! :lol:

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='1021721' date='Nov 12 2010, 05:37 PM']Hello! bottomendian grassed you all up asking about me...

I keep meaning to come back and say hi but I've been feeling sh*te recently so haven't been doing much of anything other than work! I will be back soon when I'm feeling more 'me'...[/quote]

I'm a SAD sufferer. For me, music helps.
Hope things get better for you soon.

Good to see you visiting :lol:

I think you need someone to buy you an interesting drink in the BC Arms and have a game Mornington Crescent :D

Other than that life's peachy :)[/quote]

Panic attacks and anxiety disorder suck. I've been there.

Edited by EdwardHimself

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='1021777' date='Nov 12 2010, 06:16 PM']Panic attacks and anxiety disorder suck. I've been there.[/quote]
Crap innit? Instead of suggesting CBT or anything vaguely theraputic they stuck me straight on anti anxiety anti depressants. :)

Ah well. C'est la vie innit. It's all stress related with me which doesn't help as I have a super stressful job!

[quote name='Sue' post='1021825' date='Nov 12 2010, 07:08 PM']With all the avatars and unusual names, I thought most of you were women (or animals)![/quote]

I'm a fine upstanding pillock of the community :)

And I only wear stockings at the weekends :) I shouldn't have said that should I?