Why become a member? ×

Feedback for richardd

Flanker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Rich just relieved me of my '73 Precision. Normally such behaviour would have resulted in me chasing him down the street with a pick-axe handle and a the guard dogs. However, as he left a wad of cash at Beedster Towers, and furthermore did it with such style, I'm off to Sunday lunch with a spring in my step.
Lovely guy, brought some very sweet tones out of said Precision, and the sort of chap I'd love to have a beer or two with whilst talking blues, basses and bands. The '73 has gone to a good home. Highly recommended bloke
Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='richardd' post='178747' date='Apr 17 2008, 12:28 PM']Thanks Nick I wish things were always as they should be,Very Best Wishes to yourself Flanker and not forgetting Birdy[/quote]

There's another thread of feedback for Richard, all good on that one too.

[quote name='bremen' post='196923' date='May 12 2008, 09:26 AM']Richard made a Wizard J pickup arrive on my desk before I did* this morning. Now That's Magic!

*'I arrived on my desk', fnarr fnarr, etc...

Thanks Chris glad all went well Rich[/quote]

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Richard bought my Roscoe Beck IV a few days ago- he called up yesterday afternoon to say it had arrived at his end, so hopefully he's had a chance to try it out by now!

It was a pleasure to do the deal with him- great communication throughout, and paid by instant bank transfer too! I quoted him £18.99 to cover the postage- he sent through £20- just a little thing, but nice all the same!

I would definitely deal with Richard again, no question! :)

I've just taken delivery (for the second time!) of Rich's 64 Burgundy Mist Fender Jazz and I'm a very happy man.

I consider the Jazz to be the final piece of my Bass "Holy Trinity". My wife on the other hand considers me to be a bit of a cock :)

Another completely hassle-free transaction with Rich who is a lovely guy to deal with.

Thanks again Rich

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...