Why become a member? ×

Hello from Manchester

LiamPodmore

Friendly bunch of guys. Also, can someone give me tips as to where to find the best deals on basses and amps. I know theres some quality used stuff on ebay and gumtree but does anyone know of anywhere else that sells decently priced stuff. New or used? Being 15 is a bummer on the wallet, theres never much in it.

Liam

[quote name='LiamPodmore' post='1016850' date='Nov 8 2010, 08:09 PM']Friendly bunch of guys. Also, can someone give me tips as to where to find the best deals on basses and amps. I know theres some quality used stuff on ebay and gumtree but does anyone know of anywhere else that sells decently priced stuff. New or used? Being 15 is a bummer on the wallet, theres never much in it.

Liam[/quote]

Welcome Liam from another Manc,

Best S/H deals are on here. For new stuff, you are likely to have to travel.

Definately think my next gear purchase will be off here. Theres some amazing stuff up for damn good prices. Also, if anyone wants to hear my band we can be found at [url="http://www.myspace.com/alittlebitoutlaw"]http://www.myspace.com/alittlebitoutlaw[/url] We're contemporary punk, Good charlotte, sum 41, that kinda stuff. Playing Manchester Academy 3 on December 12th if anyone is interested.

Liam

Edited by LiamPodmore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi liam
Welcome to basschat, im in bolton so not a million miles away, lots of cool guys n gals on here who dont get bored when you talk rubbish about basses like i do :) the for sale section is great as we can pass on great deals to our bretheren, nice stuff always coming up, i do like the vibe on here. hope you like it its addictive :)

[quote name='lee650' post='1041815' date='Nov 29 2010, 11:31 PM']Hi liam
Welcome to basschat, im in bolton so not a million miles away, lots of cool guys n gals on here who dont get bored when you talk rubbish about basses like i do :) the for sale section is great as we can pass on great deals to our bretheren, nice stuff always coming up, i do like the vibe on here. hope you like it its addictive :)[/quote]

I'm finding it very addictive, glad its not blocked in school. Also, i'm only around 5 miles from Bolton town centre so your probably pretty close.

Liam