• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Tuco bought my Bass Whammy and it's heading off to him in tonight's post. He has been great to deal with and has kept in touch regularly about the transaction. Very reliable (payment made really promptly). I am only sorry I wasn't able to engage in conversation with him on all the pedals he's got/is buying /wants to buy. This man is a pedal enthusiast and, next to him, I feel a bit ignorant :) Top Basschatter
Thanks Daz

[quote name='grelum' timestamp='1482939573' post='3203639']
Tuco bought my Bass Whammy and it's heading off to him in tonight's post. He has been great to deal with and has kept in touch regularly about the transaction. Very reliable (payment made really promptly). I am only sorry I wasn't able to engage in conversation with him on all the pedals he's got/is buying /wants to buy. This man is a pedal enthusiast and, next to him, I feel a bit ignorant :) Top Basschatter
Thanks Daz
[/quote]
Thank YOU G-Man!
Your a credit to Basschat mate
Happy New Year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 14/01/2017 at 13:52, danweb22 said:

Did a trade + cash with Daz through the post and everything was smooth as expected! Great basschatter and even got the pedal to me before the weekend when I needed it for a gig, wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Ah - well I'm glad you've had more luck than me then!

I paid Tuco £70 for a Boss RC3 pedal on 30 Dec and was promised that it would be sent in the post asap. Still no sign of it yet. Communication has been at best patchy (and by text only) and no updates from him unless he's been chased by me and then sometimes several days before a response. He informed me that he has fallen on hard times and if that is the case then, of course, it would be reasonable for me to cut him some slack but that doesn't really stack up with the more recent comments above. Apparently the pedal is with his drummer across town and he is unable to get easy access to it.

I've asked him for a refund today, I'll happily update this thread if / when that comes through. In the meantime if you are dealing with Tuco / Daryl, then I can only advise caution. I'm certainly unlikely to be buying anything else off him.

Real shame - my first very disappointing experience in the BC market place. Mods @ped @charic please note.

Edited by Al Krow

11 hours ago, joegarcia said:

I'm having similar issues getting in touch with Tuco. I paid him for the Rat Tail fuzz over two weeks ago and have heard nothing since. 

I'm very sorry to hear that you have had a similar experience.

Mods @ped @charic please have a think about how to ensure that this isn't further repeated for our fellow BCers going forward until things get sorted for Tuco?