Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo

Adee

[quote name='BlueHelmet' post='1038318' date='Nov 26 2010, 09:41 PM']let's bump that.

BTW, ade, where did you get that beautiful 3ply black scratchplate? And would you be willing to sell it without the bass?[/quote]

Hi Jo, You sorted with a RIC now and just want the scratchplate ?

[quote name='Adee' post='1041150' date='Nov 29 2010, 02:48 PM']Hi Jo, You sorted with a RIC now and just want the scratchplate ?[/quote]

Yep, exactly. I found a Jetglo 4003 in Germany - not as beautiful as yours, but it will do. :) So now I'm going for that killer look with the black pickguard with white edges - if you're willing to sell the pickguard alone.

[quote name='BlueHelmet' post='1045228' date='Dec 2 2010, 03:41 PM']... uhm, ade, about that scratchplate ... would you be willing to sell it alone? If yes, I'm interested.[/quote]

NO chance !

But have a look here this is where I got if from - [url="http://www.auroraproject.co.uk"]Aurora Projects[/url]

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='1046234' date='Dec 3 2010, 12:34 PM']Still looking at this beaut.

My PM about a possible trade didn't get a bite then???
:)[/quote]

Sorry cant do a trade at the mo

Sunday Bump

[quote name='Mzungu71' post='1049721' date='Dec 6 2010, 07:05 PM']This still here?

There's no taste and no justice :)

Wrong time o' year chief, won't be here long after Chrimbo[/quote]

Surprised but then not everyone has cash to chuck around just before Crimbo . . . . but if you have . . . . . .

[quote name='Adee' post='1052124' date='Dec 8 2010, 09:13 PM']Surprised but then not everyone has cash to chuck around just before Crimbo . . . . but if you have . . . . . .[/quote]

If I had that amount of cash to spare chief, you'd have the cash and I'd have your Ric!

Good luck with the sale