Why become a member? ×

Ideas to stop my amp falling off my cab

dave_bass5

metaltime
Ill let you know if i stop using the bag again.
Ive just got my LMII so it means i dont have to worry about carrying the SA450 around with me.
I used it the other night and i guess for the SA450 its perfect and it didnt move at all. As i dont need to carry it around now im not too worried about the vent holes and i found i could get all my gear in the pocket by leaving a few unused things out.
Just need to make sure the LMII doesnt move around on my 1210 now but i have a feeling it wont as the cab is heavier than my UL cabs and my Sa450 has never moved on that one.

Thanks again all for the suggestions.

B&Q do velcro strips, you know both sides, so you attach one to the cab, and the diametrically opposed opposite (compositionally speaking of course) on the amp. That way you won't ruin the carpet covering on the cab.

I use it for holding various bit and bobs inside my rack and they don't move about at all.

Comes in various lengths and widths, get at least inch and a half wide, more if you can.

Stewart

[quote name='bassbluestew' post='14009' date='Jun 8 2007, 08:56 AM']B&Q do velcro strips, you know both sides, so you attach one to the cab, and the diametrically opposed opposite (compositionally speaking of course) on the amp. That way you won't ruin the carpet covering on the cab.

I use it for holding various bit and bobs inside my rack and they don't move about at all.

Comes in various lengths and widths, get at least inch and a half wide, more if you can.

Stewart[/quote]

Stewart
Thats a good idea but the MB heads have feet on them so i dont think it would work unless i took the feet off.

Thanks anyway.