Why become a member? ×

THUNDERFUNK 750A !!

funkydario

Hi everybody , I am selling my Thunderfunk TFB750 A , I used for some gigs and some expo , comes with a nice and brand new 2U Rack and it sounds great.
I am selling it just because my back do prefere the 2,2 Kg of my brand new TECAMP BONAFIDE .
Pictures are here and questiuons are welcomed !!

Edited by funkydario

[quote name='umph' post='1013106' date='Nov 5 2010, 12:28 PM']are those your settings? i fel sorry for your cabs![/quote]

Actually two are the choices !!
1st These were my settings for my last gig at the Old Paris Retirement Home , grandma' loves Metallica !!! Head was connected to 2 TECAMP BAD CABS !! :) :lol: :D
2nd My 3 years old son was playing with the knobs when I was looking for my camera before taking the pictures !! Amp was off and not connected :P :lol: :)

Both are cool !!

[quote name='funkydario' post='1013222' date='Nov 5 2010, 12:57 PM']Actually two are the choices !!
1st These were my settings for my last gig at the Old Paris Retirement Home , grandma' loves Metallica !!! Head was connected to 2 TECAMP BAD CABS !! :) :lol: :P
2nd My 3 years old son was playing with the knobs when I was looking for my camera before taking the pictures !! Amp was off and not connected :lol: :lol: :)

Both are cool !![/quote]
fait moi sourire. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...