Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Flat Eric

RaNoFuNkY

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought an interesting instrument from flat eric. It was an easy going and absolutely straightforward transaction. Eric is a nice guy and we had a pleasant hour sharing common experiences.
His researches into the world of Peter Cook are a fascinating contribution to the historical record of bass history. I would thoroughly recommend Eric on both counts. Thanks again !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Flat Eric answered my plea for a Peavey Fury bass by offering up one from his collection. Great comms all the way through, incredible price (I am expecting the Police to call any minute 'cos I robbed him...) and it arrived in packaging that could have withstood an earthquake. When I eventually got through all the bubblewrap I discovered a pristine gem that surpassed my already high expectations, set up perfectly and not a speck of dust to be seen. An absolute gentleman to deal with, the episode has been nothing but a pleasure from start to finish.

Cheers :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I’ve recently bought a bass of Flat Eric, I  had contacted him regarding advice on Vintage Ovations and one thing lead to another. Wonderful chap would deal again and you should deal in absolute confidence.  He was very accommodating and even drove down to London to ensure the bass arrived safely.  We both agreed that couriers shouldn't be trusted with Vintage things that ultimately can’t be replaced for the actual monetary value we have to place on them.

I am now the proud new owner of My unicorn bass … a Grey burst Ovation Magnum III … I think it’s 83 which makes it 2 years older than me …