Why become a member? ×

Veillette Citron

TheGreek

[center][size=3]Just back from the Luthiers (Terry Chapman -[b] [email protected][/b]) is my new baby's sister. Originally black (but more than a little worse for wear after 30 years) Terry did an excellent job removing the paint and dings before staining and oiling the body/neck. Green stain was used to disguise stains from an oil based filler used at the factory which couldn't be removed. He also installed new Schaller machine heads, stainless steel knurled knobs and 30 guage strings to complete the refurb.

Now have a pair - fretted and fretless..

LUSH!![/size][/center]

Absolutely gorgeous. I currently own 5 VC basses (1 8 string) and plan on selling two of them. One has a crotch matched rosewood top that is stunning - all original - early with the extended fretboard ebony truss rod cover and pull knobs for tapping the pickup coils - minimal wear - $2300 and the other is very lightweight, rare all Koa short scale bass that plays and sounds amazing - one of the last made for $2000. Shipping to UK will be at cost. United Parcel Service if needed can run near $400. Please e-mail me if interested, Todd Harris

• 1 month later...

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='1079345' date='Jan 5 2011, 11:34 PM']that bass comes from a very good home and has gone to a very good home....![/quote]
Why thank you sir..tis an honour to have one of your basses in my collection! Now all I've got to do is part you with your Wal and I'll be a very happy man.. :) :)