Why become a member? ×

feedback for adledman

adledman

[quote name='adledman' post='1002620' date='Oct 27 2010, 03:55 PM']i think he is the sexiest man alive![/quote]

Couldnt possibly comment on the above but i bought a headless Status S3000 off adledman - good communication, reassuring to deal with, bass delivered as and when agreed and wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a combo from Adam. Top seller - went out of his way to make things easy for me, even down to fitting new castors to the thing to make it easier to move.

Definitely a recommended seller.

Cheers mate :)

Mark.

• 3 months later...

Bought Ad's Yamaha RBX800A. Paid for it then collected it many weeks later, not a problem - totally smooth transaction, good comms, nice fella to deal with (but when he says 'you don't mind dogs, do you?' he means the huge monster at the top of the stairs. That is in fact a big softy :)

Cheers, Ad - pleasure doing business with you.

• 3 weeks later...

Adam is a total gent to deal with. I've just traded Yamahas with him and it was a smooth transaction throughout.

He was even gracious enough to offer my hard case back to me! This is the type of BC'er we all want to deal with :)

Hope to do business again, cheers Ad :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...