Why become a member? ×

Feedback for wombatboter

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks,

I recently sold my modified Roscoe Beck V to wombatboter (Geert) and despite having to ship the bass overseas to Belgium, the whole transaction went really, really well. What's more, Geert was an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish; excellent communications, very clear and upfront about everything...and someone who really knows his stuff ...a real asset to the international Basschat community IMHO!

Anyway, I never like parting with basses, but thanks Geert for helping to make the whole thing much easier than I thought it would be!

All the best

Nik

• 1 month later...

Belated feedback for Geert... I bought his Tecamp Puma 1000 a month or so back. The transaction could not have been smoother. Everything was exactly as described, and communication was faultless - and probably better English than most Brits ;0)
I would have no hesitation dealing with Geert again, or recommending him to anyone else. Tidy!

Thanks Geert!

• 3 months later...

Sold my Accugroove cab to Geert and must be honest and say I was a bit worried about shipping over the water but my fears were unfounded. Geert was great to deal with, excellent coms etc.

Being a nervous wreck, I paid for extra insurance on the shipping and Geert kindly offered to reimburse me but I declined. Have a beer on me instead - highly recommended :)

• 9 months later...

Just received a 1976 Fender Jazz Bass which I bought of Geert last week. Well packed, shipped quickly and reassured me all the way, even sent photo's of the items packed up and ready to go.

Great priced bass and he even turned down a better offer as I had contacted him first. Top chap and really good bassist too!

I would have no hesitation to do business with Geert again.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Traded our goods with Geert. He was sent an excellent bass for me. Nice condition, well packed and delivered very fast to Hungary! Thank you Geert one more time! I hope we do another trades in the future! I recommend him, he's fine and very kind!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Geert is a really nice guy, a pleasure to chat with.

He contacted me about my Schroeder. It was a real shame he was actually the 6th to contact me about that cab.

Although that deal didn't happen purely down to timing, I would have happily sent the cab to him.

A true gent and fully recommended.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Geert purchased my Status S2. He was a pleasure to deal with. Very straightforward transaction. Thank you Geert you are a top Basschatter and I hope to deal with you again. Five Star Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...