Why become a member? ×

Littlemark 250

badboy1984

hello mate, im looking for a markbass 2x10 cab, ive got an ampeg svt 450h head, 4x10he cab, 1x15e cab,
classic series, i have not listed it yet anywhere, am willing to split for right offer, 2 years old and never gigged!
practise sessions only, very good condition, would you consider a deal?

• 2 weeks later...

Pics of my SWR....its one of the older pre-fender SWR's valve pre-amp, 350watt at 4 ohm, 500 ish watts at 2ohm.
Its lived most of its life in rack cases so is in pretty good nick - odd little scratch etc. I keep it in that 2u shallow rackbag which fits just fine.

[attachment=63871:P1010041.JPG][attachment=63872:P1010042.JPG][attachment=63870:P1010040.JPG]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy, your making a good choice in thinking ampeg fir your setup.

I'm really lucky in the fact I managed to get 2 quite different ampeg rigs that can be mixed and matched at will depending on gig, volume and how lazy I'm feeling( god bless you Keith and the ampeg portabass gear).

Not that I'm knocking valves or hybrid heads, but remember that tones you can get out of solid state heads can be super sweet too. Don't limit yourself and keep your eye out as I'm sure you will get a right good trade as the markbass has a very good rep. In saying that,,, I would snap up that swr head in a second haha.

• 3 weeks later...