Why become a member? ×

Gone, Gone Gone...

andy67

[quote name='andy67' post='1005953' date='Oct 30 2010, 12:04 AM']Oh the Corsa challenge seems to good not to try!! I'll try it in the Yaris.[/quote]

I've seen one go into a Corsa, required the front passenger seat to be tilted forwards so the cab could rest on top of it. Amazing sounding cabs but taller and heavier than I am so it's a no for me!

[quote name='algmusic' post='1008545' date='Nov 1 2010, 02:05 PM']Have you considered selling it to a recording studio.. they don't have to move it around for gigs....

I'd love one, but only on tour.. I'm not that strong[/quote]

Hiya,

Have but haven't done anything about it. Thought it might be better for a rehearsal room but hey all ideas welcome.

cheers

andy

[quote name='GarethFlatlands' post='1008486' date='Nov 1 2010, 01:22 PM']I've seen one go into a Corsa, required the front passenger seat to be tilted forwards so the cab could rest on top of it. Amazing sounding cabs but taller and heavier than I am so it's a no for me![/quote]

Yep me too but an old nova. They actually aren't that heavy or tall mind you I'm 6' 1" 210lbs so I'm bigger than it however unlike me..it is definitely more maneuverable.. :)

cheers

andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...