Why become a member? ×

make an active bass sound like a passive with fuzz

Kev

[quote name='joegarcia' post='11882' date='Jun 4 2007, 03:26 PM']Would this help or make it worse?
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-MI-Audio-Boost-N-Buff-Treble-Booster-Buffer-Pedal_W0QQitemZ190119201977QQihZ009QQcategoryZ41416QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-MI-Audio-Boost-N...1QQcmdZViewItem[/url][/quote]

Worse

I've tried someone else about making one and they've said no.

Everyone keep recommending Monkey Fx but I've approached him like 2-3 times in the past and never even gotten a response.

I'll speak to another friend tonight and see if i can at least get schematic then maybe even Higgie can knock one up.

On a similar note Toasted did you get the specs and information about what we've been discussing, I know it was in like technical code but I'm sure some one can decode it.

Also 5k to 25k is ideal, allows you to get some gating if you want :)

[quote name='Waldo' post='12491' date='Jun 5 2007, 01:55 PM']Well it would seem that there currently isn't a way to do what you're asking, short of making your bass passive which is a very silly idea if you ask me.[/quote]

I have an impedance buffer :)

You can get them, they are custom jobbies and they are expensive, but you can do exactly what he's saying but that's only because I told him about them.

There just isn't any one that makes an impedance buffer as a standalone box........ yet but I'm working on that.

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='12610' date='Jun 5 2007, 06:15 PM']Just need to find someone to build it.[/quote]

I have the correct supplier relationships to get it built for us in the EU. I have a minimum order of 10. Get 10 people together and I'll get it sorted. Infact if you can get 10 people together than at MY cost I'll get them painted by my good friend Adam at sw***box.org.

Cheers,

Joe.