Why become a member? ×

Overdrive/Distortion pedals

Jonny Walker

I use a Sovtek Big Muff, Boss ODB-3, Hartke Bass Driver and Boss DS-1 live. And have a TC Electronics Vintage Bass Distortion coming in the next few weeks.

The DS-1 drives my EHX Bassballs for that Jamiroquai sound. The ODB-3 is one down the line after my Dynamic Wah and gives it a bit of edge for filter soloing. The Muff - I use for Rock n Roll purposes only.

Then it's all Eq'd with an extra 10% with the Hartke if I need it. Right at the end.

Dunno how I'm gonna cram in the TC...!

[quote name='metaltime' post='169690' date='Apr 4 2008, 10:56 AM']Ok/distortion and fuzz im using in our set just now: tone factor mule, marshall guvnor reissue, boss hyper fuzz and EH big muff.

Ive got incoming a mojo hand cream pie, a tone factor huckleberry and an ibanez metal pedal.[/quote]

Looking at the basses you own you're not going to enjoy that Huckleberry

[quote name='metaltime' post='171920' date='Apr 7 2008, 11:23 PM']yeah i did take that into cosideration. i think it will be ok and its a good pedal so i will be able to move it on if it dosnt do wat i want.[/quote]

First dibs if you decide to move it on :)