Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Osiris

RayFW

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Frank Blank said:

Just purchased a Warwick from @Osiris, excellent comms, smooth transaction, top Basschater and all round good egg. Can I just also take this opportunity to announce the birth of out second child, Eugene, a melon shaped amphibious boy made entirely from tungsten.

Cheers, Frank. Always a pleasure. I trust you'll be giving be a helping hand with gestation this time?

Edited by Osiris
Stupidity.
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What can I say, that previous posters haven’t already mentioned...

An easy transaction (we were both testing the waters with Brexit), great communication, goods exactly as described, buy, sell or trade with this fellow basschatter with confidence! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Sold Sid a pedal that he wanted and i didnt. Great coms, and nice smooth transaction. 

I couldn’t have asked for more. Also messaged me to say it had arrive, which  is always nice to hear.

Also a special mention to the post office for getting it there next day and not sending it half way around Europe first 😂

Cheers mate, hope you enjoy it. 👍

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Met up with Sidney today in order to sell him a sat nav as he cannot find his way out of a well tied cravat without a liberal smear of premium brand peanut butter on his stirrups.

In reality I met up with The Lord of The Dead at Bass Direct where he sold me a HX Stomp. As always, smooth deal, everything as it should be, a first class seller and a complete gentleman, deal with total confidence.

Sid tried out some cabs. I showed my approval for one cab with a thumbs up and my disapproval for the other by dropping a really tasty air biscuit, we left shortly after, honour intact.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...