Why become a member? ×

Feedback for greenolive

greenolive

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sold a Leduc bass back to Chris that he sold to me before. As always he is a pleasure to deal with with super communication, fast payment and he was very patient throughout the deal (Covid-19 and the Brexit have made it a little more difficult to ship to the UK from main land Europe...but thanks to the help of Tony aka Hellzero we made it all happen!). Enjoy the bass my friend! :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Chris and I have made it a habit sending Leduc basses back and forth, and the Brexit can’t stop us 😉 This time Chris bought my UBass6. It was with a heavy heart but its easier knowing that it will be in good hands. Like always the communication, patience and overall experience was a joy. Enjoy the Bass Utopia by Leduc.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought some DR Highbeams 40-120 from Chris. 

Exemplary experience on every level. Superb, quick, clear and honest communication (and bonus picture of gorgeous Leduc 😉). Very fast updates to the listing and dispatch of strings, which were packaged to within a inch of their life and exactly as described.

Tony

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • greenolive changed the title to Feedback for greenolive

I bought a set of tuners from Chris.

They are exactly as described and were very well packed.

Communications was amazing and the whole thing from me spotting them on Thursday afternoon to receiving them this morning could not have gone more smoothly.

The lovely Chris even took the time to reconfigure them into a 2+2 for me.

I was especially delighted that the main shaft hole and wee hole for the tiny screw at the back were the right size and position so it was an easy task to swap them in :)

I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just bought an Amp Head from Chris - item exactly as described, posted lightning quick and excellently packed. Very helpful, friendly and quick communication throughout - a real pleasure to deal with and a thoroughly smooth transaction, highly recommended!

Thanks Chris.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just taken delivery of a Harvest gig bag from Chris. Kept me informed at every step and even sent a picture of the package article.

When the 4 minute siren goes, I'm just going to crawl into the box and I'll be safe in there!

An exceptional guy with whom you can deal in total confidence.

Steve

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...