Why become a member? ×

Feedback for greenolive

greenolive

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Marcoelwray

Sold a set of Gotoh tuners to Chris, what can I say, one more nice gentleman, everything went fine, quick, tip top!

• 3 weeks later...

Chris his Grace Design Felix pre-amp now is mine. It was thoroughly wrapped up and shipped immediately after the payment arrived. In perfect condition. The whole deal accompanied with good communication. Me happy 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

I bought Chris’s Hartke HA3500.  It was a perfect transaction. Smooth, easy with excellent communication.  Chris packs like a Champion💪.  No courier could have damaged this amp, it was bomb proof.  Nice one Chris😀👍😀👍😀

• 1 month later...

Chris sold me a fantastic bass in amazing condition and the whole transaction was superb. Professionally packed, updated with pictures throughout the whole process and Chris is always very easy to communicate with. I will use his pictures he sent me of packing the bass as a reference on how to ship a bass from now on :) Vielen Dank!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought a speaker cab from Chris, and he was incredibly helpful, taking a lot of trouble to pack it up double boxed with loads of soft packaging, and sent on a good courier service with tracking, so it arrived at my work address on a specific day.  The cab is in great condition, and I'd be totally happy buying from Chris in the future.  I was a bit concerned as I've not bought via Basschat before, but I couldn't be happier!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a pair of jazz bass pickups of Chris; as feedback above suggests he's a total star to do business with - patiently answered my inane questions, and send the p/ups off well packaged in double-quick time.   Definitely of the good guys on this forum!  :i-m_so_happy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a bunch of leads from Chris.

A nice, smooth transaction: items as described, great communication, prompt delivery, good price... can't ask for any more than that.

All in all, a good bloke to deal with.

Thanks mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chris kindly relieved me of the burden of ownership of some Sadowsky knobs.  A pleasue to do business with you once again sir.

Prompt payment, excellent comms.  Chris is the kind of BCer that makes this place great.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • greenolive changed the title to Feedback for greenolive