Why become a member? ×

SOLD

leseandurka

ive had the bass for about 7 months now and its been great :)

but ive left the band i was playing in and as you know when a musician finds a new piece of kit they want they need to sell what they got

it's in very good condition, its in a see thru black colour with stock pick ups, ideal for a few genres but it has a lot of control over it

bought it from thomman.de for round 240-250 am willing to sell it for 160-150 but i cant go any lower

and if anyone else is intrested i got a wawrick sonic 3 head (150 watts) but theres a buzz im sure its a blown transistor but i have that for sale as well as a home made cab built by my old music course tutor if anyone has an offer for them :huh:

[attachment=4414:DSC01055.JPG]

[attachment=4415:DSC01056.JPG]

[attachment=4416:DSC01057.JPG]

[attachment=4417:DSC01058.JPG]

[attachment=4418:DSC01059.JPG]

Edited by leseandurka

[quote name='leseandurka' post='110549' date='Dec 29 2007, 02:45 PM']ive had the bass for about 7 months now and its been great :)

but ive left the band i was playing in and as you know when a musician finds a new piece of kit they want they need to sell what they got

i can have pictures up if anyone wants them, its in mint condition

bought it from thomman.de for round 240-250 am willing to sell it for 160-150 but i cant go any lower

and if anyone else is intrested i got a wawrick sonic 3 head (150 watts) but theres a buzz im sure its a blown transistor but i have that for sale as well as a home made cab built by my old music course tutor if anyone has an offer for them :huh:[/quote]

Mr Durka,

I think there are 2 of us who could drive by Pentraeth to pick this up and we are already bassed up to the max. I'm guessing that more people would look if you were willing to put it on a courier. I have boxes and stuff and I can do it from work.

Let me know.

FWIW the home made cab is a JBL design for a JBL 2226 which is what it is loaded with. It's good for 600W RMS.

Edited by owen

[quote name='leseandurka' post='110698' date='Dec 29 2007, 09:22 PM']sorry man the guy above is my tutor who would of thought, but if hes not intrested il get pics up but hes seen its in good condition, if not il put pics up afterwards for you[/quote]

No! I already have too many, but I can get a box for you and put it on a courier if someone from not around here wants it. Sheeesh! Young people these days!

[quote name='tauzero' post='111042' date='Dec 30 2007, 05:25 PM']How heavy is it?[/quote]

the amp itself is a pretty heavy bastard to be honest il try get a picture of them as well but there in college at the moment

the cab itself isnt to bad but its a bit big not an easily managable rig to carry for one person :)