Why become a member? ×

Marcus's Feedback

Marcus

I bought and paid for an SWR Goliath cab over the weekend.

We traded several PMs, he gave me his details for the courier and I spent a long time looking for a cover and a set of wheels for it. I just was just waiting for the word and I was arranging collection for it during the week after being told that his wife would be off all week so collection woudln't be an issue.

The next day he refunded my payment telling me that the cab was no longer for sale. No explanation as to why or anything. Despite trying to contact him to find out why I still have not heard anything.

Very, very annoyed about this as I had almost placed the order for the cover and had my heart set on getting this cab. As far as I was concerned it was mine as we had a gentleman's agreement, not to mention the fact that I paid for it so to have my money refunded without a good reason why is very disappointing and only the third time out of dozens of transactions on Basschat that I have had to leave negative feedback.

very annoyed

Edited by Delberthot

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just received a lovely Fender Vintage Reissue 57 Precision from Mark and it is excellent as described. The transaction was faultless from start to finish. Excellent communication, excellent quick delivery and Mark is a real star to deal with. I would certainly recommend him, he is a credit to Basschat. Thanks Mark.

Mike (Pestie) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just purchased a Modulus Flea Bass from Mark today and Im delighted with it.

I agreed to buy the bass last night and the deal was completed this afternoon. Mark made the effort to travel and meet me halfway; which was great. He was really easy to deal with; friendly, informative and accomodating.

A great transaction and you can be assured that you are buying with confidence when purchasing from Mark in the future.

Thanks again

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...