Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Ryancowell25

Truckstop

Just sold my Trace AH 300 GP 12 SMX to Ryan and it couldn't have been an easier or quicker transaction. A price was agreed via PM and the money was sent the same day. I'm very happy to say that I found Ryan a thorough and trustworthy person to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks, Ryan.

Mark

I`ve bought an effect pedal from Ryan. very nice contact and smooth transaction -> international shippment was arranged immediately after payment, everything was packed very well and arrived safe and sound!!! the pedal itself was in excellent condition (technically as well as cosmetically)... many thanks again...

• 1 month later...

Traded my Shuker Jazz fretless with Ryan for his Mesa Boogie Walkabout - super smooth deal. Only slight hiccough was when my satnav sent me down a dead end street and tried to send me through somebody's garden - don't you just love technology!!!

No qualms about trading with Ryan again - top fella....

• 2 weeks later...

My second deal with Ryan.

Some time ago I sold a fretless Status bass and over a couple of years it travelled round Europe until Ryan bought it.

I asked for first refusal if he decided to sell and like a gent he did just that.

It arrived today and it's like having an old friend come back home.

Very smooth transaction indeed delayed only by frakking Parcelfarce who were a day late.

So, excellent deal once again and my 'lost dog' is home!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Blower Box from Ryan and everything was hunky dory, he sent it when I asked (I was away for a few days) and packed it up well enough to easily survive the courier apparently playing footie with the package :). Recommended, thanks Ryan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...