Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite, Stingray 5 Neck

Another part of my clearout.

Status graphite neck for 5 String Musicman Stingray, in very good condition, with no knocks or dings, and vitually
no fret wear.

i had this on a Black SR5 (black/ black guard/ graphite neck.... very cool), but i havn't used it in a while
and i'm trying to fund some new amplification without hurting the bank balance too much, so maple neck back
on the Stingray, and i'm using my bongo mostly.

The only thing to note is, the neck came to me with a mixture of tuners, and a detuner at the 'B' position,
which i didnt like, so i installed a set of matching hipshot ultralites, which needed the detuner hole opened
from 14mm to 17mm. When being drilled a bit of laquer about 1mm square chipped off the front, and 2mm square
off the back., but you wouldn't notice it unless you know its there, and in no way effects performance.

The neck has 6 bolt fixing.

So if your 5 String stingray needs a facelift, this could be for you!

These are currently about £350.00 from Status, and about £80.00 for the machines, so bound to be a bargain at

£285.00.. plus postage

Thanks... Paul

Having bother with my attachments.. bridge for sale in another post

[attachment=58840:neckhead_small.jpg][attachment=58839:neck_head_back_sm.jpg][attachment=58838:neck_
front_small.jpg]

Edited by power of ten

• 1 month later...

[quote name='power of ten' post='957082' date='Sep 15 2010, 11:13 AM']Another part of my clearout.

Status graphite neck for 5 String Musicman Stingray, in very good condition, with no knocks or dings, and vitually
no fret wear.

i had this on a Black SR5 (black/ black guard/ graphite neck.... very cool), but i havn't used it in a while
and i'm trying to fund some new amplification without hurting the bank balance too much, so maple neck back
on the Stingray, and i'm using my bongo mostly.

The only thing to note is, the neck came to me with a mixture of tuners, and a detuner at the 'B' position,
which i didnt like, so i installed a set of matching hipshot ultralites, which needed the detuner hole opened
from 14mm to 17mm. When being drilled a bit of laquer about 1mm square chipped off the front, and 2mm square
off the back., but you wouldn't notice it unless you know its there, and in no way effects performance.

The neck has 6 bolt fixing.

So if your 5 String stingray needs a facelift, this could be for you!

These are currently about £350.00 from Status, and about £80.00 for the machines, so bound to be a bargain at

£285.00.. plus postage

Thanks... Paul

Having bother with my attachments.. bridge for sale in another post

[attachment=58840:neckhead_small.jpg][attachment=58839:neck_head_back_sm.jpg][attachment=58838:neck_
front_small.jpg][/quote]

Hi!

Is the neck still for sale??

Thanks

A.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...