Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

6 minutes ago, lonestar said:

I'm not sure I'd want to haul that up and down through the lift hatch too often either!

The cab never moves. Its been up here for years! Id say 10 years it hasn't been brought down.

I have an aguilar 1x12 downstairs that i usually use when playing in the house. Family is out, so i setup the fattie.

• Like 1

My entire rig (not sure where my pedal board was when I took these tho!) 

And the bit I’m currently using as my main small / medium gig rig.

The other stuff in the background of the bottom pic isn’t mine - it’s the Cinelli Brothers’ kit from a gig where we opened for them. 

IMG_1335.jpeg

IMG_1334.png

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Piers_Williamson said:

How old is your Musicman? It looks fantastic!

I bought it new at the end of 2018, it lives in a case and gets well looked after. The pickguard is a custom made mirror guard with the band logo going through it. I absolutely love it, it just doesn't do subtlety!

All gathering dust as the band is hibernating for the foreseeable future. Only ever used the two 2x10s and TD650 a couple of times at larger gigs, mostly used the HD350 and one 2x10 for smaller gigs and rehearsals. The 1x15 is a recent addition to the family and I'd like to see how it works with a 2x10 or just on its own. 

IMG_2430.jpg

• Like 9

I now have two set ups....my live rig and my home rig. Home rig is an iLoud MTM with an ampeg sgt-di and a boss re-2. Sounds awesome, live rig is still the matamp. Really happy with both and having a proper plug and play set up now makes practice more accessible which is cool 😎 Really happy ✌️

_20240201_200021.thumb.JPG.8a656135ea1502ae23ea82da67c3f98b.JPG

DSC_2762.thumb.JPG.47c34b7e1ac53fe19b57001f004c1e0f.JPG

• Like 12

Was chatting over the weekend, and realised it's been pushing 3 years since I used my Mesa/Barefaced rig, and that was for two auditions, prior to that it was 2019...I've only used the small combo for monitoring a few times in the last year, too...both bands I'm in I only need the Stomp and inears, and I'm not convinced I could go back to hauling a (admittedly pretty light) rig around any more...

• Like 1

Last weekend I got a call at 3:30 if I had something to do that night. I didn't. So I got a bunch of chord sheets and did a Bruce Springsteen tribute show with no preparation. Brought the 1970 Jazz and CS 64 Jazz. Pretty satisfied.

ujTw9VS.jpg

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...