Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='phil.i.stein' post='706999' date='Jan 9 2010, 08:14 PM']here's my lightweight. :)
750w @ 8 ohms, < 25 kgs. yeh baby !
[attachment=39811:dig1_155.JPG][/quote]
Pffft, lightweights for girls and people who care about their spine :rolleyes: Check out mine.

[attachment=40265:Picture_047.jpg]

Zach

[quote name='Jarhead' post='714351' date='Jan 15 2010, 09:18 PM']Pffft, lightweights for girls and people who care about their spine :lol: Check out mine.

[attachment=40265:Picture_047.jpg]

Zach[/quote]
teehee! :rolleyes:
nice one zach !
looks like a versatile set up..
pity ya can't drive it anywhere yet... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. i get the girls to carry it for me too.. :)

Edited by phil.i.stein

[quote name='Delberthot' post='714739' date='Jan 16 2010, 12:29 PM']My new rig is now complete

i won't be able to gig it tonight as I'm waiting for a protective cover for the cab and I need to order a trolley for moving it up and down stairs.

I'll probably use the amp and take my trace 1518 tonight[/quote]
Nice! I like hte new-look MAG cab :) How do you like the LH500?

[quote name='Merton' post='714745' date='Jan 16 2010, 12:37 PM']Nice! I like hte new-look MAG cab :) How do you like the LH500?[/quote]

I've not fired up the amp yet - it arrived this morning and I wanted to let it adjust to room temperature to make sure I didn't fry it if there was any condensation inside with being out in the cold.

The flash on the camera makes it look like you can see the drivers in the cab but you can't. I've just realised that this has a fabric front whereas the older one has the metal front. I'll maybe specify a bigger cover for it so I can put some foam in front of it inside the cover when I am moving it.

[quote name='Delberthot' post='714739' date='Jan 16 2010, 12:29 PM']My new rig is now complete

i won't be able to gig it tonight as I'm waiting for a protective cover for the cab and I need to order a trolley for moving it up and down stairs.

I'll probably use the amp and take my trace 1518 tonight[/quote]

very nice! :)

Hi, thanks, I manage to acquire 1 bass/decade: there's also a Stingray 5HH and a very old Gibson EB-4L which was my first bass bought as a teenager, crap to play and don't use it now but can't bear to sell it.

The Zon is lovely, bought it secondhand when I did a stint in the US, paid about 1/3 what it would cost here - the Americans only seem to like new stuff so used is often very good value.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='719438' date='Jan 20 2010, 06:55 PM']Hi there, lovely stuff, nice Zon too.[/quote]

[quote name='budget bassist' post='714391' date='Jan 15 2010, 09:52 PM']lol, dude, you've not seen mine! my cabs alone weigh about 30kgs each.
And i recognise that Randall :lol:[/quote]
You sure about that, as I recall I stole it from some blokes house in Nottingham :lol:

[quote name='phil.i.stein' post='714437' date='Jan 15 2010, 10:50 PM']teehee! :rolleyes:
nice one zach !
looks like a versatile set up..
pity ya can't drive it anywhere yet... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. i get the girls to carry it for me too.. :)[/quote]
Haha, yeah, it's only for my bands, not really for the DnB trio, where I run straight into the PA instead. It's 4kw, so it makes more sense :lol:

Zach

Ahem, here's my opportunity to spin some long pseudo-technical yarn about tone and human audio perception and how it's better to have the low notes higher up and ignite a whole new debate... :rolleyes:

Actually I use the 15 on it's own for practices so I just parked it on top of the 4x10 in between :) Playing live with both cabs the 15 is on the bottom, I can hear the bass better out of the 410s like that.

Usually just use the 15 for most gigs, it's plenty big enough and the Stingray/Bongo's have plenty of grind so it doesn't sound wooly. I did buy a folding trolley recently so maybe I could manage the 410 instead now

Yes, the 15 is lighter than the 410, yes I'm getting older, yes I'd like a new set of neo cabs...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='719451' date='Jan 20 2010, 07:09 PM']Just wondering why you have the 15 above the 4X10?

Nice MM[/quote]

Ridiculous rig update:

[attachment=40698:Rig.jpg]

Sunn 1200s with Aphex 204 and Aguilar GS412 for low end
Ampeg SVT-II and Aguilar GS412 for mids
Burman MPA and Powerpak SL100 (until the Ampeg V4 gets fixed) with Laney and Marshall 4x12's for highs and fx

Edited by joegarcia