Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

On 28/06/2022 at 19:24, WHUFC BASS said:

That Alembic looks gorgeous mate. I do like black and gold on a guitar.

Thanks. The gold coloured knobs are a recent addition.  i thought they were a bit blingy at first but i've got used to them now. 😂🤣🤩

Edited by jazzyvee

After a brief flirtation with a pre/power amp set up, I recently picked up these. Cab is a RM 414 and the head is a MAG 400 which is a MAG/ABM mash up according to the seller. The head is in great nick for something 15 to 20 years old.

20220703_160707.thumb.jpg.4cccd05f03b02251562ad3caa68144fc.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, jezzaboy said:

After a brief flirtation with a pre/power amp set up, I recently picked up these. Cab is a RM 414 and the head is a MAG 400 which is a MAG/ABM mash up according to the seller. The head is in great nick for something 15 to 20 years old.

20220703_160707.thumb.jpg.4cccd05f03b02251562ad3caa68144fc.jpg

Nice!

Yep I think those early red-face MAG heads used the exact same power amp as the ABM 👍🏻

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight’s rig. Similar to before, but added a comp. 

Bass - tuner - SFX micro EQ - SFX micro Thumpinator - Effectrode LA1A - Sonic Farm 2DDI - Crest CA9 - 2x Bergantino HD212’s. 

Over the years I’ve said I’ve found ‘the tone’, but in true Bass Chat fashion, I’ll probably change around at some point

FA09C81E-6510-4113-87D3-77BE91C89533.jpeg

• Like 5

Last night's action shot....

A couple of Barefaced BB3 cabs and a Mesa MPulse 600. A Quilter BB800 hiding on top just in case and me playing my Cort A4 being mesmerised by the intriguing carpet 😂

(Oh and mudpup junior hiding side stage after helping his old man shift everything as my back was broken. He's busy on his socials rather than appreciating his old mans rock godness)

FB_IMG_1658568673316.jpg

Edited by Mudpup
  • Like 4