Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

Here’s my updated rig. I have a Tech 21 VT500 and Mark Bass LM3 (MB is backup incase god forbid I get a failure on the Tech 21), into a Trace Elliott Elf 1x10.

Homemade pedal board on top has a Line6 G75 Wireless into a Boss TU-3 then into a Thumpinator.

All this is DI’d into the PA for front of house. Really small footprint and an easy carry/setup. Very happy 😊🎶👍🏼🎵

CDFE5D42-C671-41FC-8CDB-48822B8E8CE8.jpeg

• Like 5

The picture definitely is poor as I took it with my phone in low light after the gig this evening. But there it stands. The effects board is for my fretless although this time I used it for my fretted bass. Soundwise it was a bit strange combination. Tomorrow I will use my fretted bass effects board.

IE Divaricator: hi band to mooer Pitch box + Spruce effects OGF. Then all to Daring Audio Phat beam + COG T-16. IE FMeron was an add-on tonight.

Glockenklang Soul - alusonic 2 x 12".

As the house was full of nurses (only three men excluding the 9 men of our band), there were only fast or very fast songs this time. Let's see what it is gonna be tomorrow.

20190919_224133.thumb.jpg.959f1da4e6f6da35d3fff3a0e3339ec6.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jimbartlett said:

Here’s my updated rig. I have a Tech 21 VT500 and Mark Bass LM3 (MB is backup incase god forbid I get a failure on the Tech 21), into a Trace Elliott Elf 1x10.

Homemade pedal board on top has a Line6 G75 Wireless into a Boss TU-3 then into a Thumpinator.

All this is DI’d into the PA for front of house. Really small footprint and an easy carry/setup. Very happy 😊🎶👍🏼🎵imageproxy.php?img=&key=d49e236f730b63a2

CDFE5D42-C671-41FC-8CDB-48822B8E8CE8.jpeg

The tech21 VTBass is a beaut of a head - nice little rig

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a new black grill for my Barefaced two10 to match the Ampeg. This is the little set up. The big one is a six10. 

Im tempted to add the two together just for fun.. although I doubt I can lift the head that high!

D7055FC2-6B1C-4B8C-BF38-7A5B244DD5D4.jpeg

Edited by simon88wilson
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, simon88wilson said:

Just got a new black grill for my Barefaced two10 to match the Ampeg. This is the little set up. The big one is a six10. 

Im tempted to add the two together just for fun.. although I doubt I can lift the head that high!

D7055FC2-6B1C-4B8C-BF38-7A5B244DD5D4.jpeg

That looks ace!  I have a two10 in need of a bigger head, but I use mine in portrait orientation.  This looks the business though.  SVTs are 300 watts?  So you can go full tilt with this set up?

20 minutes ago, Pea Turgh said:

That looks ace!  I have a two10 in need of a bigger head, but I use mine in portrait orientation.  This looks the business though.  SVTs are 300 watts?  So you can go full tilt with this set up?

Yes 300 watts and yes can go full tilt through it. 4 ohm switch on cab and the svt is 2 or 4 ohm 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This weekend I tried using one of our RCF 712 cabinets that usually pulls PA duty as the only stage source of bass. As a bass FRFR it leaves a lot to be desired to be honest. I know people are very happy with the 732, but the 712 just lacks the oomph of its bigger brother. Oh well, back to Barefaced.

rcf712rig.jpg

twl-lifeofriley-20191108.jpg

13 minutes ago, Muzz said:

That bottom picture has the body language of a bassist thinking "Oh, no...what have I brought this for?". My sympathies: anyone who has more than one option for a gigging rig has been there... 😕

Hah! Indeed! There's a pretty good house PA in there, each side has 2 flown 15" traps and a big old 18" sub on the floor, so there was plenty mediocre bass playing for the audience, but not really enough on stage.

IMG_20190914_193609.jpg

Parking dubious at my last gig so went with a one lift sack truck set up. 

Old faithful Behringer on top of a BF 15. Zoom B1on sitting on the amp set for HPF, compression and a little dirt - battery powered always on. 

Stealth Bass, a couple of cables,and a handy little Ammoon clamp on guitar holder which saves carrying a stand. 

IMG_20191102_205113.thumb.jpg.577f9d14819f08bc7d93a41a1fc773fd.jpg

• Like 1