Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='zbigniew' timestamp='1329386180' post='1541504']
Very cool small rig!

How is EBS pricewise compared to Markbass?

z
[/quote]

The Reidmar 250 is RRP £399, so a bit cheaper than the closest Mark Bass comparison. The cab...well...a lot more expensive than a Mark Bass 210! Ahem...RRP £920!!!

I switched from a Mark Bass LMIII to the Reidmar and much prefer it. Suprisingly, just as loud as the LMIII if not louder!

Thanks man for your reply, and yes the cab is a more than a little out of my price range :) But the Proline cab might be an option for me.

z

[quote name='shizznit' timestamp='1329388501' post='1541550']
The Reidmar 250 is RRP £399, so a bit cheaper than the closest Mark Bass comparison. The cab...well...a lot more expensive than a Mark Bass 210! Ahem...RRP £920!!!

I switched from a Mark Bass LMIII to the Reidmar and much prefer it. Suprisingly, just as loud as the LMIII if not louder!
[/quote]

[quote name='zbigniew' timestamp='1329389792' post='1541587']
Thanks man for your reply, and yes the cab is a more than a little out of my price range :) But the Proline cab might be an option for me.

z
[/quote]

I also have the Proline 210 and that is an awesome cab too

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1328981454' post='1535676']
Who gives a rats ass when it sounds amazing?
[/quote]

Lol, me to. Call me vain (I am) but I have to have everything aesthetically pleasing. That includes cars, basses, amps, houses, women, and cabs. It also includes clothing.

It's almost like saying 'these glasses help me to see, but they don't suit me'...you would wait for ones that do suit you :)

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1329402773' post='1541919']
Lol, me to. Call me vain (I am) but I have to have everything aesthetically pleasing. That includes cars, basses, amps, houses, women, and cabs. It also includes clothing.

It's almost like saying 'these glasses help me to see, but they don't suit me'...you would wait for ones that do suit you :)
[/quote]

Nicely put!

Had a clean up today & put a Gramma underneath the rig. Didn't realise it's practically the Little Bastard's 2nd anniversary already B) thought it deserved a picture :D
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/kjon51/160220121224.jpg[/IMG]
Cheerz, John

[attachment=100145:IMG_1762 - Copy.JPG]

My baby. I think I've had it about 5 or 6 years, and it's been great, really no complaints at all. Lightweight, sounds great, and easy to use. I really can't see that I'll bother changing it in the forseeable future unless it gets seriously damaged or nicked.

I had a full Trace stack for donkeys years before this (AH350SMX, 4X10" and 1X15"), but in the end I got fed up with lugging it about because it weighed an absolute ton! I love the fact that I can walk into a gig or rehearsal with my whole rig in my hands in one trip.

They are the newer mb cabs.
I really love the way they sound, even though they are 4 ohm cabs and the amps min load is 4!
Thanks to some fancy wiring, it all works beautifully!
I got them a few years ago now very keenly priced when I had a partial Marshall deal

My tech is well built (now!), and quite young too!
He also has a sack barrow ;-)

Edited by dudewheresmybass

Nice to know there's some other people out there using Marshall gear - I don't see many bassists these days!

I had a lot of problems at first, and Marshall let me down, but now i'm pretty settled. Need to get back into a band though (I run a recording studio and work for an arts development charity). I'd like one of the 4x10s to go with my 1x15, but I'm also considering going back to using Ashdown at some point!

Cheers,
L

[quote name='BigBassBob' timestamp='1329781071' post='1547428']
Here's my newly completed rig:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/BigBassBob/Snapbucket/70C6D8F5.jpg[/IMG]

Small and f***in' loud!
[/quote]

Lovely!!!

Edited by Bigwan