Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

It is an oldfashioned way of having overdriven yet tight tone.
But besides that I can throw in my poly octaver in octave up mode and pretend to be playing guitar and bass at the same time.

Sounds rather RATM really.

Edited by DiMarco

I used to use sansamp for the "guitar amp" side of my sound but was not satisfied with how it sounded.
So yes, I will be dragging it along. Good thing is for small gigs I can bring half the cabs along instead of all of it so it ain't so bad.

The heaviest bits are the guitar combo and Eden 2x12 bass cab. Mesa valve amp is only 13kg so very easy to lug around.

This is my whole rig running together at a festival I did this weekend.

I normally use them separately - the Schroeder for pub gigs and the Aguilar for bigger shows. It's the first time I've gigged them as a pair and they sounded great - fat and loud!

I like to keep it simple - Fender Rumble 500 combo with Yamaha BB1025 and BB425 as backup

[URL=http://s927.photobucket.com/user/Delberthot/media/20150718_202306_zpstvamlu0g.jpg.html][IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/Delberthot/20150718_202306_zpstvamlu0g.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My new practice (!) rig as of today: the head is still a TCE RH750 but now have 2 x RS212s for the noise. So far am very happy with the sound. It is a dream with the Jazz but need to work on the sound with the Stingray. Poor iPhone photo

[attachment=197168:New Rig Jul15.JPG]

[quote name='spiritchaser' timestamp='1435301754' post='2807346']
My current rig minus the Darkglass Duality Fuzz and Boss DD: Glockenklang Blue Sky + Mesa Boogie Diesel cabs :)[attachment=195036:SDC14920.JPG]
[/quote]

Damned,....
Oliver, whenever you want to get rid of your Boogie cabs give me a call. I currently have a 1x15" with horn and could have a use for either the 2x10 or another 15" cab.

Edited by jensenmann