Ibanez EDC700
Ibanez AEB100

Amp/rack/cab:

EBS HD350
EBS Classic 410
Behringer BTR2000

Effects (through parallel loop):

EBS BassIQ -> EBS UniChorus

soon to get a sansamp bass driver or multidrive !

hmm which to choose..[/quote]

The KSD looks really nice with the tort scratchplate by the way. Those aren't the standard pickups are they? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

How come you went for the 4x10 classic cab? They look pretty cool don't they?!

[quote name='Chopthebass' post='120101' date='Jan 14 2008, 02:19 PM']Here is my rig. These new DB112 cabs are awesome!
Basses are custom Sirius headless models.

[/quote]

That looks superb - very unusual but stunning!

[quote name='JoeS' post='120173' date='Jan 14 2008, 04:06 PM']

Details below. The V-Amp Pro is one of the best bits of kit I've ever used (albeit a bit flimsy), so many different, useable tones if you're prepared to spend a bit of time with it.[/quote]

I agree with you about the Vamp - I have a pod XT Pro and echo your statement about having to spend time with it. Once you are there though, it is an incredible piece of gear.

This is my current rig:

[attachment=4966:16012008492.jpg]

[attachment=4965:16012008494.jpg]

Sunn 1200s and TLA 5021 comp through an Aguilar GS412 for bass (fx chain A) and a 'Vortexion' 50's valve PA head through a 'Frunt' guitar 4x12 for 'guitar' (fx chain B, which is pitch shifted up two octaves).

Sorry about the terrible low light camera phone pics.

Edited by joegarcia

[quote name='DaveDDF' post='121892' date='Jan 17 2008, 01:04 AM'][attachment=4967:DSC00077.JPG]

Posted it before on the other forum, but yeah ABM 500 head + matching 8x10 cab.

Pic taken during recording (testing mic's for sound - we didnt use all of them!)

Thinking of a change this year maybe.[/quote]

Nice. Which mic did you go with in the end? :)

Not sure whether I've put this up before so apologies. Its me big, bastard loud Tubepath 10.1 and two ND411 cabs. I split it down for smaller shows and when space is at a premium but love playing with the full rig. Its a great sounding amp with which I've been very happy but alas my head has been turned by another!! I'll save further details until I know if its possible. Anyway for now this is what I use and its wicked!

[quote name='joegarcia' post='121894' date='Jan 17 2008, 01:07 AM']Nice. Which mic did you go with in the end? :)[/quote]

If I recall correctly, I think we blended the DI and one of the sennheisers. The DI was quite dirty and the mic quite clean so it sounded great!

Loving your rig btw!

My current rigs.....

Rig 1: Tech21 Landmark 600. This is a 2 channel (BDDI/RPM) amp where you can use them seperatley or combine for a monster tone! The cab is my Mesa/Boogie 1516BE which is for sale at the moment. See here.... [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=7130&hl=mesa+boogie"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...;hl=mesa+boogie[/url]
EV loaded, 1x15, 1x10, 2x6, horn & two bass ports. Monstrous...!! :huh:

Rig 2: Same head but with 400W 1x15 EV loaded Mesa Boogie. The 2x10 pictured is sold. Versatile, portable and LOUD! :)

Rig 3: This is what I use with the KISS tribute band....
Samson wireless, Korg rack tuner, BBE Sonic Maximiser, Line 6 Bass Pod Pro and Ampeg SVTIII into a venue shaking 800W 2x15 EV loaded Mesa/Boogie Diesel cab. I LOVE standing in front of this! ;)

Edited by cetera

[attachment=5009:CIMG0007.jpg]

Here's the current rig although to be honest I've never managed to use the T151P in anger yet and may never as the T102P is so loud, lighter and if not smaller, a more manageable shape.

This 'rig' fits in the boot of my hatch, shame I have to lug the PA to gigs!

The Status Groove 5 in the photo has gone to be replaced by the RKS Symbass although i'm looking at a 5 String Squier Jazz tomorrow and maybe ditching the Variax 5 String, watch the For Sale ads. It's just I hardly use it even though many of the sounds are really cool.

Ditto with the T151P re For Sale: it's got a Roqsolid Cover and has never been used in anger.

[quote name='nash' post='115044' date='Jan 6 2008, 10:14 PM'][attachment=4667:sunn_rig.JPG]

[attachment=4668:sunn.JPG]

my current setup[/quote]
damn! that set up is great! I have a freind who has the same marsal 8X10. Im very jealous of the 300T!

I have a sunn 1200s (currently in for repeairs) and im having some Matamp cabs made for me. Cant wait to hear the finished result.
If you ever feel like selling the sunn...:).....yeah right!

[quote name='man_at_arms84' post='123131' date='Jan 18 2008, 09:01 PM']damn! that set up is great! I have a freind who has the same marsal 8X10. Im very jealous of the 300T!

I have a sunn 1200s (currently in for repeairs) and im having some Matamp cabs made for me. Cant wait to hear the finished result.
If you ever feel like selling the sunn...:).....yeah right![/quote]

haha cheers. the cab is a good cab.

the matamp cabs should be mint. my guitarist has a matamp 2x12 and its LOUD!

*FANFARE* Just taken delivery of a Mark Bass F1 ;o) . I have a rack mount kit on its way, so will be putting it in a rack case with my TC Gforce. Nothing else! The amp, as you can see is sat upon an Epifani UL-610.

Now, can I just take a few moments to dispell any myths. INCLUDING some preconceived views (yeh, mine too) on what this amp may sound like. I am the first to admit that MarkBass and I did not start off on the right foot. I tried a few MB rigs and just couldnt get on with the sound. I later found, much like Ampeg, all MB cabs have a 'tone' to them.. Sadly a tone I don't like. Now the Epifani does have it's own tone too.. infact, most cabs do in one way or another.. maybe the Epi is just less intrusive.

So, anyway.. I thought there is NO WAY that such a small box can keep up with a LOUD band in a studio live room (yep.. a noisey environment). I can catagorically confirm this amp is tastefully LOUD LOUD LOUD.. and very HiFi clean too ;o)

[edit] for info, it's 500W RMS into 4 Ohms

I discovered the VLE andd VPF controls to be uber useful. I have renamed them to 'The Ampeg Control' - sounds a bit like a Sansamp when you go too far with them.. I suspect that was the idea!

I may keep the 2k powersoft amp to use should I need to play the odd stadium with a set of 8x10's, but I am surprised and excited to say I may have finally arrived wih my gear. I shudder to think how much I have spent over the years, I really do.

Oh.. and the F1 has a pair of purpley blue LEDs ;o)

[attachment=5094:Gear020.JPG]

I must just say a big thankx to ma man Deano at The Bass Centre for being bl**dy brilliant and sorting me out with new toys AGAIN. I'll write a decent review when I get round to it!

[quote name='dood' post='124931' date='Jan 21 2008, 07:13 PM']*FANFARE* Just taken delivery of a Mark Bass F1 ;o) . I have a rack mount kit on its way, so will be putting it in a rack case with my TC Gforce. Nothing else! The amp, as you can see is sat upon an Epifani UL-610.

Now, can I just take a few moments to dispell any myths. INCLUDING some preconceived views (yeh, mine too) on what this amp may sound like. I am the first to admit that MarkBass and I did not start off on the right foot. I tried a few MB rigs and just couldnt get on with the sound. I later found, much like Ampeg, all MB cabs have a 'tone' to them.. Sadly a tone I don't like. Now the Epifani does have it's own tone too.. infact, most cabs do in one way or another.. maybe the Epi is just less intrusive.

So, anyway.. I thought there is NO WAY that such a small box can keep up with a LOUD band in a studio live room (yep.. a noisey environment). I can catagorically confirm this amp is tastefully LOUD LOUD LOUD.. and very HiFi clean too ;o)

[edit] for info, it's 500W RMS into 4 Ohms

I discovered the VLE andd VPF controls to be uber useful. I have renamed them to 'The Ampeg Control' - sounds a bit like a Sansamp when you go too far with them.. I suspect that was the idea!

I may keep the 2k powersoft amp to use should I need to play the odd stadium with a set of 8x10's, but I am surprised and excited to say I may have finally arrived wih my gear. I shudder to think how much I have spent over the years, I really do.

Oh.. and the F1 has a pair of purpley blue LEDs ;o)

[attachment=5094:Gear020.JPG]

I must just say a big thankx to ma man Deano at The Bass Centre for being bl**dy brilliant and sorting me out with new toys AGAIN. I'll write a decent review when I get round to it![/quote]
Very nice Dan! My "new rig" pics are coming tomorrow hopefully :)

[quote name='Merton' post='125338' date='Jan 22 2008, 11:02 AM']Very nice Dan! My "new rig" pics are coming tomorrow hopefully :)[/quote]

Thanks Merton! I'm pretty chuffed with it, as you can tell. Look forward to seeing your new pics!