Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

Forgot to talk about the merits of this Krampera rig: huge deep clear loud articulate. The cabs are nicely matched/ tuned to work together and it shows. Great quality bass head with practical footswitch. Everything else does seem slightly dull after going through this. Lucky me!

On 23/12/2018 at 17:06, rollie 55 said:

IMG_20181125_225436161.jpg

Edited by Skinner
Added text
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Admittedly, not all my own gear. However this is what I’m switching between at the moment, trying to find ‘my sound’. Takes ‘experimenting on a Friday night ‘ to a whole new level. Ampeg, Selmer and Ashdown belong to the studio and I’m trying them in various combinations. The Roost though, that baby’s all mine. 

Plsying my JC through Big Muff and RAT clone. These are constantly on and use line selector to go to clean. This is only used between songs to stop feed back. Not a traditionalist...🤗

DC2D74F9-4667-4386-9470-5C78D75079CC.thumb.jpeg.10328526ed9d1ed6cdac0047533e2c15.jpeg

Edited by Nothingman
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, AScheck9 said:

This sounds cliche- but I've finally got to a place I'm happy with. 

Genz Benz streamliner 900

Ampeg scr di through effects loop (always on- occasionally turn the scramble on too)

Barefaced BT2 with crossover on about 1/3

Yamaha bb734a

20190106_180025.jpg

Those are great amps - I use mine with my Big Gig Rig (with a GenzBenz 2x12) and my Little Jazz Rig (with a Barefaced Compact 1x10). It effortlessly gives great sounds with my fretted and fretless 5-string basses, fretted 4-string and EUB. Best bass sound I've ever had. Another great recommendation by Scoop....

• Like 1

On 08/01/2019 at 07:36, Nothingman said:

Hello sir, 

what is that bass in the middle? Not seen one before. 

Cheers 

It isn't that strange you haven't seen that one before, because I have the only one in existence. ;) A couple of years ago I designed my own bass and had it made by a dutch guitar-builder (I live in Belgium), called Gun Custom Guitars. (Facebookpage) Alder body, padouk top, maple neck with rosewood fretboard. Beautiful thing and it plays and sounds amazing! 

1 hour ago, Kamiel said:

It isn't that strange you haven't seen that one before, because I have the only one in existence. ;) A couple of years ago I designed my own bass and had it made by a dutch guitar-builder (I live in Belgium), called Gun Custom Guitars. (Facebookpage) Alder body, padouk top, maple neck with rosewood fretboard. Beautiful thing and it plays and sounds amazing! 

Awesome stuff! Love a good custom story. Looks really nice, classic but with a modern twist. 

Edited by Nothingman

7 hours ago, Kamiel said:

The other bass is also nice, though i dont know it.  Does it say ORANGE on the headstock ?

On 09/01/2019 at 23:49, fleabag said:

The other bass is also nice, though i dont know it.  Does it say ORANGE on the headstock ?

It does say Orange on the headstock, it's a Orange O-bass. https://orangeamps.com/o-bass/ 

Not as good as my custom bass but real fun stuff, and it didn't cost too much! And it looks amazing in my opinion!