Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2019 at 22:12, danbowskill said:

Sooo happy with my new sound now. IMG_20190510_210932.thumb.jpg.9100068b166114bcd148e9c86942a8b1.jpg

What power amp? Class D? They say "Class A/B power supply", but not a word about the power amp. It looks good anyway. :) 
What is your opinion about the somewhat unorthodox eq section? Two bands and contour...

On 19/04/2019 at 16:17, Stingray5 said:

May still be old school but my Trace rig just keeps delivering....

GP12 SMX combo (1x15) + 2108X cab (2x10+2x5) + GT-6B

At rest....

TErig7.thumb.jpg.48eead102b21c3373b57c03693ab8eab.jpg

At play....

_MG_0006d_CR2.thumb.jpg.51d3d8366c69cf7f00fbaeca22203a1a.jpg

stevegee_dag-roundhouse-20190330-cropb.jpg

Superb! I've had a hankering for a Trace rig since I was 15 years old and I've never owned one. The money they go for now is a no brained. I could even live with the weight. 

If only I was still in the UK. 😟

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bassmayhem said:

What power amp? Class D? They say "Class A/B power supply", but not a word about the power amp. It looks good anyway. :) 
What is your opinion about the somewhat unorthodox eq section? Two bands and contour...

Nice traditional big transformer power with a few tuuubes. I was certainly concerned about no mid's..... But with the contour down it has bucket loads, and it all feels the right frequencys....... Such a tube sounding head. Hard to explain without playing one. I friggin love it 🙂

More talk here

8 hours ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

Superb! I've had a hankering for a Trace rig since I was 15 years old and I've never owned one. The money they go for now is a no brained. I could even live with the weight. 

If only I was still in the UK. 😟

It's a different 'Class'! ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kamiel said:

It's odly statisfying how well the 4x10+amp lines up with the 6x10 ;) Nice set you got there!

Indeed. The part of me which loves Tetris really appreciates how well everything has fit together there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, jimbartlett said:

Now that’s a rig! Brown trousers time just looking at it! 😄

I've just been 'noodling' without the 12x12 attached. With the input gain set high and preshape on and gentle (3dB) lift at the bottom end I couldn't really go past 1 on the volume in my workshop. The 'dum, da-de-dum' riff from Human sounds great. As does a bit of Sly Stone. It's definitely sending me funky...

• Like 1