Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pea Turgh said:

Cool!  Wattage?  Is that just for monitoring or does it do the room too?

It's 140W through a 10”, so it's not quiet by any means but it wouldn't come close to covering the room for me.

It's not obvious in the pic (I moved it around for the photo) but the DI is going to the mixer and the FOH and the monitor is actually fed by a bass-only aux. I've got it pointing right at my head and it's loud enough for stage volume.

Edited by Jack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Left my ‘new’ 2x10 at the rehearsal space and couldn’t be bothered to pick it up, so took the old girl out with my remaining One10 as an extension cab.

Lifting the Peterson reminded me of how nice the 2 x One10’s had been! But as so often is the case, needed cash so sold the first One10, second (pictured) on eBay. I should put it on the marketplace here really!

This venue (The Hyst in Swansea) was great - super helpful staff, perfect acoustics- love it!

0B8EA85C-EE7A-427E-A5CA-FEA9AD76C55A.jpeg

F05341E0-0284-4110-A9DA-37D08BF9930D.jpeg

Well.... I have used a lot of different gear over the years..... here is where I am at now.... don't think I will be changing much from here... 

Unless I can go even lighter?!... (but with the same great phatt tone!).... Both great sounding rigs.... :)

IMG_20180708_154824694~2.jpg

Edited by bottomfeed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My two (or three) new kind of midget setups:

Acoustic Image with AccuGroove Tri112L, and Vanderkley Spartan with the same AccuGroove Tri112L...

29199809357_f6709dd017_k.jpg

42353072330_24a688c502_k.jpg

Well, three setups, I use the AI alone too...
I also use the Spartan with my big TKS 2126 cabs...

Edited by bassmayhem

14 minutes ago, bassmayhem said:

My two (or three) new kind of midget setups:

Acoustic Image with AccuGroove Tri112L, and Vanderkley Spartan with the same AccuGroove Tri112L...

29199809357_f6709dd017_k.jpg

42353072330_24a688c502_k.jpg

Well, three setups, I use the AI alone too...
I also use the Spartan with my big TKS 2126 cabs...

Nice setups, what lead are you using in the photos?

1 hour ago, only4 said:

Nice setups, what lead are you using in the photos?

They are Vovox Sonorus; the best cable I've found out there so far. Vovox won't even call them cables: "Klangleiter" is the term used. :) 
They really do difference; they let EVERYTHING through. We had a cable shootout a few years ago, with a lot of different cables: everything from crap to expensive. "Is there any REALLY expensive cable here?" was a question asked. I offered my 20 ft Sonorus for a test. The test leader connected it and started to laugh in a very bullying way. "IT BUZZES!!!" All the crowd laughed, until I said: "It is your shitty P-bass that buzzes, but noone can hear it with all those lousy cables you use." Well, the guys with lousy cables chose to believe their cheap cables were better. None of my basses buzz through my cables. Never and ever. And - your fingers won't smell like old rubber... things when you have rolled them after a gig... ;) 

• Like 1